🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

¤-Arandor-¤

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
dont post here!

let this god forsaken post drop to the next page, it is only to be used as reference from now on! I mean it!

I have claimed the lands now known as Arandor, I ask a few things from those Kingdoms of middle earth.
1- The kingdoms of Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, and the Empire of Arnor recognize Arandor as a free country from any other and that it is free to rule its lands as it pleases.
2- That the kingdom of Rohan give a firm hand of alliance with Arandor. And maybe those in Gondor would consider it. As for Arnor, I cannot ally myself with a member of the dark legion, no matter what his intentions.
---And I have a few announcements to make
1- a tax is put on usage of the North-South road on all goods and supplies shipped to or from arnor and Rohan, if no taxes are payed than you may not pass through the Forts that guard the road.
2- The white council is forever considered a friend by me. They are granted permission to enter my land and do nearly anything they please while in it.
3- Since I have been pardoned by the Arnorian Empire I claim that Arandor owes nothing to anyone, if you dispute this PLEASE PM me!

Last edited:

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
i will be your ally once you tell me why you need me to be your allie because if it involves war i might have to think about it

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Okay, some people seem confused by my motives, here are the Countries objectives...

1) to establish a rich economy

2) to cause a tax to be paid on the old north road

3) to give me somewhere to call home

4) to create a haven for refugees from Arnor

5) to get rich...oh wait, i said that one already

6) to give myself an excuse to stay in this part of the forum

7) to make Ciryaher and Mike Seperated by someone they dont like.

did you really expect anything more? I just wanted to become a Middle Earth power, since no one seems to care about the whole valliant cause thing...

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
I am wizdom the king from a land far from middle Earth. i can bring you more then 900,000,000,000 troops all armored, if you declare your alligence against Frane the wicked! (made up charector from my story!LOL!)

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
Could I come live in your kingdom? I need a place to live(as you can see by how often I change my location) I've been moving around everywhere

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
YES, all people are welcome in my land. It is a place where all types of people can dwell! You can take abode in one of the major cities (Minas-Forn, Lon Dear, Thalionost, Hyarmeniant) or in the rural farming plains all throughout the kingdom.

Kit, sadly, the shire is still in the Empire of Arnor. I must send my condolences (sp) to the brave hobbits, and you are all welcome in my lands with honor, whenever you please.

Last edited:

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
Thank you, kind Elessar, though right now I am at the Arnorian Senate as Representative of the Elves, and I will return when it is done, to Minas-Forn

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Okay, since it looks like Dengen has died or something I guess we will have to carry on with our buisness. We shall now begin with a Decree that ANY person from ANY land (save those who have professed to be evil, or have commited treason against the contry) will be allowed to reside in Arandor. The cities of my kingdom have much room still to fill. The army is in need of some recrutes and I have need of a personal cabnet that will consist of Both advisors and Generals.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
I have 20,000 of my Dwarves in Moria that I pledge to you. I have cleared out Moria of all evil and am now presently ruling it. I am reforgeing all new magiced weapons and gems. We have found the silmaril caverns and are reforgeing all of Moria. We have a small legion of balrogs, about 10. (one is really small.) I will also make magiced armor made of silmaril in times of war.

I also Rule Harad. We have another small army of all Skilled Elven Bowmen(500) . They have magic bows that shoot 5 times longer than normal, they are all skilled snipers. About @5 of them are trained assains. I move at your command me' lord under 3 rules.

1. I will still rule my lands with an iron hand.

2. We will keep our laws.

3. I know we are not in your territory, but my legions can easily smash any small armies around here. And I would like to become part of your Empire.

Last edited:

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Then it is settled WE are your trusted allys till the end of time..........

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Let it be known thaty you have the entire Wizards Guild as your allies, specificly the White Council. Presently I abode in Rohan w/ King Eomer, but soon i would very much like to visit your kingdom and stay for a while. I offer my services as a member of your board, but if you feel against it than I will take no offence and still offer my wizards to your aid.
~Mithers

E

ElvenPrincess

Elessar,

I Lakilë, as the lady of Silmataurea, will swear that the people of Silmataurea are your allies, if you will acept us. And if the building of this city goes well.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Ellesar
with much concilling i will now pledge Allegiance with you may your Kingdom be peaceful

Thread suggestions