🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

78 more days of waiting in line

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
"71 more days of waiting in line, 71 more days of waiting in line, you read LOTR and wait all day, 70 more days of waiting in line!"

Last edited:

Telchar

Someone out there?
Reaction score
Yesterday I talked to a friend of mine that works at a cinema, and he gave me a great idea. Where I live those who work at the cinema get free tickets to movies, or if there is a preview, witch is often is, they get to see the movie before everybody else.. :D I'm going to give them a call and ask them if they've got any part time jobs in the weekends.. :)

rplp81

Reaction score
good idea! free preview of the movie we are all waiting and wanting to see! kudos if it works. :D

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
"70 more days of waiting in line, 70 more days of waiting in line, you read LOTR and wait all day, 69 more days of waiting in line!"

Last edited:

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
"69 more days of waiting in line, 69 more days of waiting in line, you read LOTR and wait all day, 68 more days of waiting in line!"

Last edited:

Macarion

Reaction score
Is any going to dress up? I'm trying to get an idea of it. My friend Mike is going as Tom Bombadil. He says he'll sing all the songs just to show everyone who hasn't read the book what they're missing. (And considering that he wore a kilt to Homecoming...)

But if enough people are dressing up, I'm planning on going as a Ringwraith, and then I'm gonna corner every Frodo in the cinema and demand the Ring. ;)

--Macarion

rplp81

Reaction score
i'm not going to dress up, but i'll probably see the movie more than once.

rplp81

Reaction score
ouch! know the feeling. i'm co-oping right now though so i don't have any classes. :D seeing the movie will definitely give you a break though.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
"68 more days of waiting in line, 68 more days of waiting in line, you read LOTR and wait all day, 67 more days of waiting in line!"

Last edited:
C

Chippy

over there in usa ..doesn't the movie come out on the 19 of december..

cause if it does i get to see it before u ...LoL...

Thread suggestions