🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

A Middle-earth Traveler - John Howe

Miguel

Reaction score
It's a very nice book. People can learn about the lore from other works they might not know yet while they enjoy the artworks.

Just saw this:

Ithilethiel

Reaction score
Anyone else have this art book? It's pretty nice looking, I just got it today.

Thoughts?

CL
Looks like a really nice book CL. I love pen and ink and pencil drawings and this book looks chockful. I enjoy John Howe's work, he is a very gifted artist and though JRRT gives us vivid descriptions of places, characters and action scenes it's always nice to see a gifted artist's conception of the Professor's work.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll have to add it to my wishlist. I know you're going to enjoy the book a lot. Have fun!

CirdanLinweilin

The Wandering Wastrel
Reaction score
Looks like a really nice book CL. I love pen and ink and pencil drawings and this book looks chockful. I enjoy John Howe's work, he is a very gifted artist and though JRRT gives us vivid descriptions of places, characters and action scenes it's always nice to see a gifted artist's conception of the Professor's work.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll have to add it to my wishlist. I know you're going to enjoy the book a lot. Have fun!
Thank you, I am enjoying the book very much!

CL

I just saw this in Barnes & Noble the other day but didn't pick it up. It has gorgeous artwork in it and I'll definitely be picking up a copy.
Please do!

CL

Thread suggestions