🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

A place for everything and everything in its place!

Ancalagon

Quality, not Quantity!
Reaction score
Having just spent an hour moving threads to sections that seem most fitting to their content a thought struck me; Why isnt there a section in the forum named; 'Complete and utter rubbish'? I think it would fit in nicely under 'Stuff and Bother'.

This would benefit me immensely in managing to find a place for a number of the threads I am moving, for some simply have no place in our current selection. I will not name threads, though I am sure they are fairly easy to spot. This is my idea for change, though I think I may not be allowed this gift from the master!

Ragnarok

Grand Master (Funk)
Reaction score
I love it when you move posts!

I hate seeing In the Hobbit, Bilbo... titles in the 'Lord of the Rings' Forum.

Walter

Flamekeeper
Reaction score
Anc: just spread'em randomly throughout the forum... ;)
Regards, the Chief Entropy Officer

Ancalagon

Quality, not Quantity!
Reaction score
Hmmm, wouldn't that completely defeat the purpose of having sections in the forum, anyway; they are already randomly spread throughout the forum, hence the problems. By the way, for any members who seem to have lost their thread; go straight to 'stuff and bother', there is a good chance you will find it their first. Alternatively, feel free to use the forum 'search' engine.

Walter

Flamekeeper
Reaction score
Hehehe, the random-distribution of a random-distribution...what more can the Entropy Officer hope for... :D

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Let's give Ancky three cheers for cleaning out the Hall of Fire and LOTR in the midst of studying!!! HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY!

(and yes, I've been doing my job by keeping the PP and RPG organized!):D

DGoeij

Pan Narran
Reaction score
From time to time I clean out a o so very small forum of my own scoutgroup. Once in two weeks is more than enough.
I have the utmost respect for our moderators!

R

ReadWryt

It DOES get to be a bit much. I remember trying to sort it out very early in the morning once and moving a thread back and forth from one forum to another a couple of times before finally deciding to stick it in a Literary Forum after deleting all the unreated posts. *Sigh* `Tis a thankless job...

Thread suggestions