🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

All government and RP officials!

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
It is finnaly time. I am creating, from the scraps of threads of this old forum, our Timeline. I am asking all government officials, RP guild leaders, and RP producers to PM to me any and all important dates of your respective groups, so that everyone is included in the timeline. It would be most helpfull to me, and benificial to you, if you would include with them relative dates. I can give you this much to work off of.

All dates given in Fourth Age Time.
----------------------------------------------
800- Maiar Dengen Goroth Arises in the East, begins to rebuild the Fortress of his predecessor, Sauron.

905- Ciryaher III born in Dol Amroth, is direct decendent of Halbarad, of the company of Aragorn Elessar.

924- War between Gondor and Harad begins

929- War ceases, then restarts in the winter.

931- Ciryaher, commanding the Fleet of Gondor, overcomes a Umbardian force and drive the Haradrim out. War ends.

944- (Above) is crowned king of Gondor

962- Elections in Gondor, a Beorning named Mike takes crown. Ciryaher is outraged, begins the war of Betrayal (rp5)

963- War over, Ciryaher is pardoned and given Arnor.

994- Empire of Arnor Established, A rebellion led by Elessar Telcontar II

995- Arandor established/conquored and made part of Gondor

996-Mornclaur established

997- Dor Taur Sir established, Pontifex, elf king, gives Mirkwood to Elessar

998- Mornclaur stirs, war is threatened, but never really begins. Elessar gives the Elves of Mirkwood their final peace, and they go into the shadows of the wood, the vale is given back to the Beornings.

999- Mornclaur moves again, Gondor invaded. Rohan Invaded. King Eomer left Rohan, and gave that rulership to Mithrandir, grand Istari. Mithrandir leaves for hither shores, Rohan becomes Annatore province.
-----------------------

That's all I've got so far. I know most of it is centered around me, but I figured that I was so active that It might help guide people to the right time period. We will celebrate the year 1000 of the fourth age when the war finally ends, and when the time line is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Seriously, people! Come on! I want this thing to be a forum project, not just some stuff about me and things that really made an impact on me! Please, post something, or PM me! Nothing is too strange or odd to add to the table. And, you don't even need the dates! They aren't that important, I can figure them out on my own.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
good, good, But both of you already notified me of those things... AHEM! I wish someone else would contribute!

And, yes, the HI was founded in this year, which is the year 999

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
I just saw this thread... it's possible that people like me missed it over the Christmas holidays. I do not know of much importance that I could add.... How detailed are you wanting to get? Are you interested in things such as cities and countries falling into other hands? Or should that be reserved for an even greater project of a detailed month-by-month timeline?

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
There are some bits I was involved in/ witness to that should be added. My attempt to revise this....

All dates given in Fourth Age Time.
----------------------------------------------
800- Maiar Dengen Goroth Arises in the East, begins to rebuild the Fortress of his predecessor, Sauron.

905- Ciryaher III born in Dol Amroth, is direct decendent of Halbarad, of the company of Aragorn Elessar.

924- War between Gondor and Harad begins

929- War ceases, then restarts in the winter.

931- Ciryaher, commanding the Fleet of Gondor, overcomes a Umbardian force and drive the Haradrim out. War ends.

944- (Above) is crowned king of Gondor

962- Elections in Gondor, a Beorning named Mike takes crown. Ciryaher is outraged, begins the war of Betrayal (rp5)

963- War over, Ciryaher is pardoned and given Arnor.

988- Empire of Arnor Established, A rebellion led by Elessar Telcontar II

989- Arandor established/conquored and made part of Gondor

990-Mornclaur established

995- Dor Taur Sir established, Pontifex, elf king, gives Mirkwood to Elessar

996 - Gondor and Arnor feign war in Arandor. The armies meet near the Gap of Rohan. Dor Taur Sir and Khazum Kingdoms send forces to protect Rohan, as King Eomer fears an assault. In the end no war takes place.

997 - As the armies of Dor-Taur-Sir and Khazum Kingdoms armies return home north, the Grey Mountains Declare Independence from Khazum. The War of Independence begins. The Khazum Kingdoms send dwarven armies from the East to the Battle of Anduin. Mornclaur forces assail the Khazum Kingdom from the east in a surprise attack. The Iron Hills, Gabil-Dum and the The Lonely Mountain are captured by Mornclaur. The last stronghold of the Khazum Kingdom, the White Mountains is now ruled by Lord Mormegil.

998 - The death of King Beorn of Gondor. King Valar takes the sceptre, and weds Elbereth.

999 - Mornclaur stirs, war is threatened, but never really begins. Elessar gives the Elves of Mirkwood their final peace, and they go into the shadows of the wood, the vale is given back to the Beornings.

1000 - Mornclaur moves again, Gondor invaded. Rohan Invaded. Arnor assailed from the north, and at the Gulf of Lhun by the corsairs. King Eomer left Rohan, and gave that rulership to Mithrandir, grand Istari. Mithrandir leaves for hither shores, Rohan becomes Annatore province.
-----------------------

That looks more like it to me... I think there is probably more to add. Anyone?

Dáin Ironfoot I

Vive la revolution!
Reaction score
Something to add would be Heren Istarion and the Ohtar Valaina... but we can wait till after this war to do so.

Thread suggestions