🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

All living Periaur report here!

Darkknight

Honourable Periaur
Reaction score
Is there an LOTR species or are there any LOTR characters to which you relate?

Is there an LOTR species or are there any LOTR characters to which you relate?

I feel I relate to the Ents because they are a more reserved, laid back, and thoughtful species. I twend to be rather Entish and I have a reputation for being aloof. I'm also considered smart by my friends and generally docile as well.

Last edited:

33Peregrin

hmmm
Reaction score
I'm hobbitish, guess. I am always laughing and joking about everything... sometimes to the point where it annoys even me! Well, when I am having a really bad day, and I can't stop laughing around, then people think there is nothing wrong. And I like to eat and everything like that :D. I seem to take everything lightly, but sometimes I care more about something than it seems. I don't really get angry easily either. But yeah- that's me. Sometimes I can be surprisingly un-hobbitish too, with really deep thinking and such, but don't expect to see too much of that.

Thread suggestions