🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Anime Lovers Guild...

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
Hello all:
I'm really into this guild thing. Also, I'm really into Japanese Anime. This guild was made for all those who love Dragonball Z, Zoids, Yu-Yu-Hakushio, etc. Joining is free and here we can discuss all Anime EXCEPT adult Anime.

So, what is your favorite anime show? Why do you like that show? Who is your favorite character? How many times have you watched the show?

omnipotent_elf

Omnipotent....mmm....good
Reaction score
why not adult;)
btw, i like dragonballz, when i get the time
what has happened recently????

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
I guess talking about Adult Anime is fine. What's happened recently with DBZ? Well, that one Super Sayian (Forgot his name) is now in Majjiin-boouuss stomach.

Galadrielgirl

Reaction score
Anime

I like Sailor Moon because Serena and the rest of the scouts show tons and tons of girl power. I watched the show EVERYDAY until it was taken off the air for some STUPID reasion.:) :( :D ;) :p :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
hey!! i like yugioh, digimon, and i didn like monster rancher until they took it off. :( oh well.

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
I like Poke'mon. The whole storyline is WAY cool. I think I'm going to make a vow to watch the daily episodes on Cartoon Network from 8:00pm-8:30pm. Samwise_Hero, Galadrielgirl, & Legalos_Lover 12, welcome to the Anime' Lover's Guild!

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
G Gundam is okay, but I really don't quite understand the plot. Perhaps someone can explain it to me? :confused:

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
yah i knida like pokemon. it would be better if the pokemon talked cuz u can only listen to that little rat go "pikka pi" for so long. LOL :D

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
yah. and the corny morals at the end get annoying but there are some funny parts. like brock. u gotta feel sorry for the guy don't u? all the girls hate him. LOL> then there was this one episode where there was this village of ppl and they were all grandpas and grandmas and they were all chargin wit pitchforks and stuffs. LOL. :D :D

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
LOL! That is quite funny. I agree that you have to feel sorry for Brock. No one likes the poor guy. :( Do you collect Poke'mon cards? At Super Target, in Apple Valley, my hometown, they have a DELUXE Gift Charge Pack. Over 10 card packs for $20.00 !! Once I get my paycheck, I am going to buy it. Only problem is I don't have anyone to play with.:(

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
yah i've got a lot of 'em. i don't buy them anymore though. and i never did learn how to play. me and my friend and her brother made up our own way to play that was really stupid. LOL.

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
2 classmates of mine play Yugi-Oh! card games. Do you like that show? I never quite got into it. What's it all about??

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
well it
s about this gay boy named yugi and his gay friends. he had a millennium items which has a pharoah's soul trapped inside it. the pharoah is gay too. then ryou has the millennium puzzle. it has a tomb robber in it. he's sexy, and kool. he's trying to take over the world with malik (also has a mill. item wit a soul in it) and he's hott too. uh ...kaiba is waaaaaaaay sexy but i think he's on the gay pharoah's side now ...anyway eventually malik and bakura (the tombrobber) will lose and life will suck. LOL. it's a pretty good show though.

ElvishHellion

Battousai
Reaction score
G Gundam is about this guy Called Domon Kashu . Every nation has a Gundam fighter adn they battle every for years for control of the earth. Domon id Neo Japans fighter and he is trying to find his Brother Kiogi an dget revenge on him for the murder of there mother

Thread suggestions