🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Anyone I know still here??

Narya

~He-he-he~
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting to be able to log in as I don't always remember username and password combinations, but I got in.... anyone of my friends still here?

(I realise I may receive no replies to this post, but ... just in case)

WOW! Last reply of anyone I remotely know was back in November... so, some people still pass by, but almost every one's gone ... sad...

Last edited by a moderator:

Halasían

Dunedain Ranger
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting to be able to log in as I don't always remember username and password combinations, but I got in.... anyone of my friends still here?

(I realise I may receive no replies to this post, but ... just in case)
Hi Narya, I'm still here. Having only managed 500 some posts in 15 years, most of them in RP of some sort back in the day,its not likely many know me.

Narya

~He-he-he~
Reaction score
I remember you. I don't post much; I just read what others have written.

I remember you, too!!! Yeah... this place is too quiet

Hi Narya, I'm still here. Having only managed 500 some posts in 15 years, most of them in RP of some sort back in the day,its not likely many know me.

I remember you! And I am happy to see you guys still coming over and hanging out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenwood

The Guild of Ost-in-Edhil
Reaction score
Hi Narya,

I remember you well, though I haven't been here myself in years.

All the best.

Greenwood

Thread suggestions