🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Arms andWeapons

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Did you ask to join sauronbill? Just wondering, can non-Mithril Knight post here LL12 or Whiterider(who's never hear! NOOOO!:(;))?

Calimmacil could take all dark weapons! <(Not that I'm challenging:D)>

sauronbill

Master of the Demons
Reaction score
Thanks to you both. All my weapons were forgered in Mordor. By the way you both had excellent weapons, and you seemed like two brave knights... I will love to have a contest with any of you... If you accept...

FREEDOM!

100% God Blessed American
Reaction score
I carry a Long Sword the one i used in the fight for Scotlands Freedom.

2 knives

and somethinkg i created it is a sword with curves coming down the side of the blad with 2 blades coming off of the top of the wrist guard.

and i have bombs which i call sticky bombs, what u do is take a sock and put C-4 in it (or some other explosive) then u cover in grease (like from a car) and then u light it and stick it on your eneemy's o say shield or they're armor it works great i have blown a coat of Mithril to peices!!!!!

oh i forgot two things
my long bow an arrows
and my several rolls of Duct Tape!

Last edited:

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
hello. all. yes, i have accepted sauronbill. and i kno whiterider never is here. but i am kinda taking over. not officailly yet. but i'll accept u and do wotever. :D

nice weapons everyone :D

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
I've posted this once before but what the hey, here's the "new" version:

-A Spear
-Long Sword (called Calimmacil, which mean Bright Sword)
-A Shield
-A Long Knife

*I also have a Helm and full body Mail

~I have two horses: Rohmorn and Aldor, both twin horse: black with a white spot on there forhead. They wear both light mail and leather
Rohmorn is my war horse and Aldor is my "long distance" travel horse. I mostly use Rohmorn.

Halla Macar

Reaction score
I have:
-Broad sword
-buckler shield
-chain mail under my shirt
-knife (in boot)
-bracers
-a hunting (short) bow
some of you guys, must move around pretty slow with all that armour and heavy weapons.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
I carry

An elven sword forged in the grey Heaven: Called (valdor) it hangs on my side, also glow's when danger is near.

Three Daggars: one in each boot and one in my belt.

A bow and 37 arrows: which I hang on my back under my brown cloack.

A mithril vest: which I wear under my shirt

A shield:which i hang on my shoulder.

A knife:which is also in my belt.

A glass ring: which burns like fires of mordor when it touches my enemy's flesh.

A grey jewel: In which helps me regain streangth.

Maybe more later?.

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
My weapons are:

-Black elven Sword (Gurthang)
-Elven Longbow
-An elven dagger
-Long elven shield
-Lothlorien gray cloak(If that counts)

Thats all. You might have guessed that I'm obsessed with elven stuff.

L

Legolas254

I haven't been accepted yet but I have:

A Long Sword - its a blade of ancient Numenor called Maru, glows green when orcs are near

A Short Bow- with a Quiver of 48 poison arrows, given to him by the Lady of the Wood

A Hunting Knife- belonged to his father until he died in battle

Several Throwing Knives-also belonged to his father

Mithril Vest-gift from the Dwarf Marin Goldhammer

He also carries a horn that was a gift from Gondor, and a horse named Wingfoot which was gift from Rohan

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
Man alot of people must like you to give you all those gifts.

L

Legolas254

Yup!:D I'm just one of those nice people who kills almost everyday. But, hey how else should I get them.

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
The weapons I carry are:
--------------------------------------------------------

*A bow and arrow set-My character, also named Jesse got this set from his first love. She gave it to him as a present.

*3 Knives-Jesse got these from scratch. He carved the knives out of wood and sharpened them to perfection.

*An ancient Dwarf Axe-This was a gift given to him by a Dwarf Jesse saved. He was travelling in the forest and came upon a sick Dwarf. Jesse nursed him back to health and got the Axe as a thank you.

*An ancient Elf sword-Jesse bought this sword from a shop in Rivendell. He named it "Poisonous Bite".

*A magical staff-Jesse carved his magic staff from wood from Lothlorien. He put all his healing powers into the staff. It can also send electricity shockwaves out if need be.

Plus I have an Eagle named Eisgo. He delivers my messages and watches for danger. Eisgo is a loyal bird and often flies ahead of me and if danger's near, flies back and notifies me. I also have a horse named Ginger.

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Thenedor carries:

A long sword (Feanaro which is spirit of fire) This blade has a jewel embedded into it, the jewel gives the ability to see the better move of the sword

Two short daggers: which were taking from a raid on a goblin camp, no history is known of these weapons

The armour that Thenedor wears is as follows

A coat made of Hauberk
A leather vest
also he wears leather gloves and haa guards for his wrists

Legolaschick

Legolas is MINE! :)
Reaction score
Here are my wepons-

~Golden Bow and Silver arrows,

~sword-sword has a gem that is silky purple and it glows a pale white when orcs are near and a green when goblins are near and it glows red when dragons are near and glows a blue when some one is sneaking up behind you.

~I also have a coat of mitheral

Thread suggestions