🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

At ol'e wizdom's inn

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
Wizdom sat behind the bar taking drink orders, the door flew open and a tall dwarf enterd. wizz smiled at the site of his old friend. "How have you been dain?" he asked as he sat on a bar stool. a small girl ran to wizdom... "Pappa, pappa, Tallarung flushed dolly down the toilet..." she said tears in her eyes. "what ever she says its not true!" they heard tallarung shout.

Anira the Elf

lost and forgotten
Reaction score
ooc: that little crying child better not be me
* then she remembers some thing
( not his story!!!!!! please dont tell this one!!!!!)

bic: "i want my dolly back" anira cried. "get it back daddy!!!"

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
*tall Elf walks into the inn, looking very happy

"Hi everybody! Hey Wiz - you got any Cherabon tonight?"

*looks at the crying child

"Whats the matter, little one? Hey i got a present for ya!"

*Puts his hand out and a Yellow Unicorn doll pops out

"Thank you Mr. - Papa! look what this Elf person gave me!"

EverEve

Back from a long hiatus
Reaction score
Another elf walks in all happy. "Hey everybody, how yall doin?"

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
Glory is here!!!!!!

*enters to the place and feels a little out of place amog so many elves* hello how's everyone?

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Someone else enters the inn. He is much shorter than the Elves or Glory.
"Hello everyone." Kit says. "Hello, Glory!" Glory looks down to see who's talking to her.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*she looks at kit happy to see another different creature (no ofense elves)* hello kit!!!:D how are you? and what adventure bring you here? *she says smiling to her friend*

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Kit smiles at Glory.
"I needed a break from the Shire." he explains. "And I wanted to see you, and Wizdom, and Aredhel, and Elessar, and all my old friends again."

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
She comes in, a short while later. She waits in the doorway for her eyes to adjust to the dimness. She sees all her old friends and a wide smile appears, showing perfectly straight and white teeth. Walks over to the counter.

"How are you doing, Wizdom?, she says, before walking slowly over to Kit and Glory.

"How's life in the Shire?, she asks him. She sits down at a table,"Life is the same as always in Rivendell. But," she thinks for a while,"It is getting dull. Barely any elves live there any more. I'm thinking of leaving Rivendell and travel around Middle-earth, for one last look-around before I leave for good. Oh, I might come back. I just don't know what to do" She orders a mug of ale.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*to kit* well then I am glad to see you again *smiles*:)
hello Aredhel and Elessar!! :D
I am fine thanks for asking *she look with concern at Elessar* and you? I heard you have been expulsed from the silver wizards guild.

EverEve

Back from a long hiatus
Reaction score
Why is everbody sad????????? Valier, what is wrong?!?!

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Hi Glory...Thanks for noticing me...:(

Hi EverEve, I am a little down because my festival turned out to be a bust...everyone just fell asleep...so I have been visiting various Inns throughout Middle Earth to cheer up and forget about my failure...:(

Last edited:

EverEve

Back from a long hiatus
Reaction score
Youre not a failure!!!! Elgee here will cheer ya up, after all, its her job, and she's gosh darn good at it!!:D what kind of festival was it if ya dont mind my asking?

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Elgee attempts to stand on her head, but falls flat on her back, knocking over a rack of Wizdom's best wine selections. Her cats hurry to lap it all up. Elgee gets dizzy from the fumes...

Thread suggestions