🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Attention All Guild od Wizards!!!!!!!!!!

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Ok finally the new system for the Guild of Wizards has been set up.
Here is the system which I have created based onTal's new set of rules:

The Guild of Wizards shall be seperated into 5 different sub-Guilds based on what your powers and color are:

White-this is the color that is associated with the leaders. Each member is chosen specifically by me, they hold power over every single color but have a certain strength in each color. Basically these Wizards are the Guild Masters. Each one will be set to a certain sub-guild where or she will be the White Wizard of that Guild. For instance Talerin is the White Wizard of the Green sub-Guild and holds power in every color, but stands out with greens color. If there are any questions about this guild please PM me. I will create a thread called the White Council where only the White Wizards will meet. I am the Grand Master of the Guild of Wizards and am thus in charge of this section and everything else.

Blue-These Wizards have power over ice and water. Can talk w/ sea life;control oceans, rivers, etc., cause blizzards and anything else to do w/ the aforementioned.

Red-These Wizards have power over fire, lava, etc.

Green-Wizards w/ the power of the forest, can talk w/ all the beasts of the earth and all that grows, etc.

Silver-Wizards w/ the power over steel, armory, weapons, etc.

Grey-These wizards have powers in seeing the future, shapeshifting, mesmorizing, etc. These are some of the rarest wizards and therefore will be one of the smallest sub-Guilds;yet 1 of the most powerful.

There will be no black wizards because of the Guild of Necromancers, which are our Rivals.

***All wizards will have vast knowledge of ME languages, spells, phychic powers(if you are a Grey Wizard thanm you will be all powerful in this field).

I will post o thread in the PP called The Gathering of Wizards where all the Wizards will meet, otherwise you meet w/ your specific guild in a seperate thread.

If you want to join a Guild than Please PM the Guild Master of that Guild and ask him, I will post the Guild Masters names in the Gathering of Wizards ASAP. If you have any questions on this please ask me here and I will answer them

Thread suggestions