🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Battle Arena

whiterider

Reaction score
Welcome all to the Mithril Knights Battle Arena
here is where you shall challenge other knights to a battle within our arena
so who is first up ? :D :D :D :D :D

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
I will take any challenge.But Anyone who challenges will be struck down with a deadly blow from my keen axe blade.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
A cloaked, hooded man, clad in white steps into the arena area with a smerk on his face.
"Indeed, this ought to be iteresting. Whiterider I wish to watch the arena and perhaps be of aid as a judge........"

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
i might have to swing my sword a bit lower since im gonna be against a dwarf but i think i could manage. Think of it this way...the lower you are to the ground the less your head has to fall when i hew it from your neck.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
The short dwarf walks closer to the man. Fingering his axe he says, " you will find me a more worthy opponet then you think. I will wield my axe with the greatest of mastery and care. It will sing the song of the wind as it archs for your neck. do you still wish to challenge."

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
it will be your own folly to challenge one with a sword of numenor. If it is your wish to die so be it! I accept. *tightens hand around hilt of sword*

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
is there but 1 judge in the arena!?! *unsheaths sword* My sword has not experienced battle in long years. It longs for the blood of dwarf! Would naught but one judge step forward so as to rid the world of this dwarf?

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
stout and over confident dwarf, *sheaths sword* even the best and sturdiest rangers of the wild need rest before battle. We will do battle when the sun is one hour nigh to noon (11:00 am). Untill then i advise you get rest. I will not want the head that i hew to be tired.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
The foreboding warrior took a seat next to the leader of the Arena.
"Mr. Whiterider, this shall prove to be a very interesting match. But I warn you, I am here for one reason; if there be any murder in my presence, than the dealer shall surely pay. You might want to let that be known." With that Mithrandir the Grand Wizard, waited patiently for the appointed match to begin.....

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
You better believe I will be there. My axe will lay idle but only for tonight. tommorow it will cleve and tear at your skin. I will not kill as the judge does wish, but I will still my axe and knife only while in this arena.

whiterider

Reaction score
Whiterider cloked in Red , the colour of battle entered the arena .Taking his place upon a seat over looking the arena he greeted Mithrandir ,assuring him of the arenas purpose as a training ground for the knights and confirmed him as the matches judge .With that he produced a small silver horn adorned with white jewels and blew it three times ,*LET THE BATTLE BEGIN*

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mithrandir
The foreboding warrior took a seat next to the leader of the Arena.
"Mr. Whiterider, this shall prove to be a very interesting match. But I warn you, I am here for one reason; if there be any murder in my presence, than the dealer shall surely pay. You might want to let that be known." With that Mithrandir the Grand Wizard, waited patiently for the appointed match to begin.....
What exactly do you mean? Your gonna burn the winner down with your staff or what? If i kill the dwarf your gonna blast me to the next age?

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
While the man is distracted The Dwarf Charges swinging his axe downward at the mans arm. A harsh battle cry escapes is lips.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
though the man seemed distracted he was ever alertful of his opponent running at him. He deflected the strike from the axe with his sword. The man swung at the dwarfs neck.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
Taken by surprise the Dwarf rolls to the right away from the mans stroke, feeling the swift movement of the swordinches from his head. He rolled to his feet, and scowled at the man.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
a dwarf has no match in a fight against one who is in a direct line from the men who overthrew the dark lord sauron in the 2nd age.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
You may find your blatherings uncouth after the battle. I will not let you die, but make you suffer near death pain.

Thread suggestions