🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Breakups and Matchups

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
With all the people trying to gain RPG spouses, I think we should bring up the idea of RPG breakups.

I mean if everyone scrambles into quick marriages, they might want out, and if they can just say "I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee" things will get very confusing.

This is my suggestion:

1. Breakups should be avoided at all cost.
2. The first person who posts that they want to end their relationship must have his/her RPG character killed in the next RPG so that we don't have divorcees, justs widows and widowers.
3. That person must come back as his/her own son or daughter.

Any thoughts?

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
well I think you are right but I really doubt about getting married hehehehe!! :p

Ecthelion

Reaction score
I would like to TRY and find someone to be Queen of The Lonely Mountain. So if anyone would like to be the queen of The Lonely Mountain and marry me pm me. About breaking up I think you should only die in the RPG your in at the time instead of changing your name.

arisen pheonix

Devastation
Reaction score
good idea but i think that under some situations such as your rpg spouse suddenly turns evil and is trying to subvert you that a break up should be allowed

EverEve

Back from a long hiatus
Reaction score
lol!!! i think most people posting on this thread are single....but maybe its just me who thinks that.

Kyrè

Dead and Gone
Reaction score
i gotta stay single... being a warrior princess does not mean i sit on my butt all day and watch tv... i am on a roll... i love do the 'dot , dot, dot'... i am starting to scare myself...

arisen pheonix

Devastation
Reaction score
not necissarily im engaged and have absolutely no intention of breaking up and i honestly havent realy seen any married people

Thread suggestions