🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Brief Hello to all!

JanitorofAngmar

Serving Evil since FA 1
Reaction score
Wow! I missed this board!

Hello All! I'm just passing through right now. I got myself in a bit of trouble and there is 3 verrrry p i $$ ed off Nazgul on my tail....geeez these guys never give up! I tried calling my old boss for some intervention but he said he's not getting involved this time. Now he won't answer my pages.

Hence my dissapearance for some time here. I've been hiding out in Rhun for a while but they found me there. I'm just heading off to another old hiding spot then over to Tom's to beg my old book of spells back from him (although he won't be happy to see me again! Not after that thing with Goldberry...)and I thought I would drop in for some pipe-weed and maybe over to the 'pony fer a draught or two. I've got a couple days lead on them. Don't mind my sword I left my mop by the Sea of Rhun and now carry a sword until I can solve this mess with the 'Naz.

So Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doin fine!

JoA

JanitorofAngmar

Serving Evil since FA 1
Reaction score
Well it is!

It's like this:

I kinda owed Elrond some money for while now and he said if I didn't pay up by spring he was going to turn me into a newt. Since my magic cannot compete with Elronds...I was in a bit o' trouble.

Then, I'm cleaning out Dol Guldur's cellar on a custodial contract a while back and lo and behold hidden behind the wall there's this HUGE stash of gold, mithril, money, drugs...you name it, it's there. Not to mention COVERED in dust. I mean like no one's been down there since Cirdan started to shave, right?

Well, I needed some coin fast to pay Elrond, so I "pick up" a few 'things'. I didn't think that anyone would miss them... Turns out one of my items was one of THE 7 rings and these 3 Nazgul were personally in charge of that particular 'horde' for Sauron. Welllll somehow Sauron finds out, severely punishes the Nazgul (which would explain their absence at the convention last year), and they get out of hock and do a little digging...found out about the contract from Dol Guldur's administration dept. and deduced it was me.

Now they are severely Pi$$ed at me and want the ring back. Since I gave it to Elrond I don't have it anymore (I think they know that anyway...but there's no way in hell their going to go up against ol' Elly). There's no way Elrond is just going to give it back to the Nazgul...so now I'm just trying to "lay low" til I can figure out a way to get them off my back.

I talked to Elrond and he just laughs and says "Call Aggie"(my old boss...Lord of the Nazgul) "See if he can help you this time!". (Elrond can be a real p r ick some times! You should see him when he's been drinkin!) And of course I explained that already...so...

*sigh*

So anyway I've got an old girlfriend out in Harlindon who can help me out a bit, then I'm goin to 'hole up for a while'

If I can get my old book of spells back from Tom (you can see my old mess with him from old posts...Goldberry and I used to have a thing) then I think I can 'put one over on the Naz'.

Last time I saw them they were stuck at the Carrock and shouldn't be through for a few days.

Right now I'm off to the Old Forest. Then I'm back here on Wednesday to pick up a few things. Then it's off to Harlindon for a while.

That's my story for now.

JoA

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
JofA, you have been sorely missed. Straighten all the **it out so you may once again enlighted us... er... um... I mean lighten our hearts with your quick wit and wry humor. :)

JanitorofAngmar

Serving Evil since FA 1
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts!

Hey all! Thanks much! Good to see you all!
*Loud wailing screech in the background...off in the distance*
Oh sh** gotta go!

Take care guys!

JoA

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome! The place is looking fine even with you gone! Might there be a connection..? ;) :D

JanitorofAngmar

Serving Evil since FA 1
Reaction score
Thanks again!

Indeed I have returned.

And yes, the kingdom is not the same as it was when I left! Many changes I see about me. Some good...some not.

I have not yet decided as to whether or not to take up residence on our fair board. I may just find a nice place outside the walls of this fortress known as "thetolkienforum.com" and visit briefly when the need arises.

I bear my scars of thousounds of years of trials and my trials of late have been fierce! (my spelling hasn't improved either!). I am known by many names in many places (usually just "hey you! Empty the freakin trash, will ya?") but my mop remains true!

Good to see familiar faces are still adhering to their beliefs in the works of our master!

JoA

Thread suggestions