🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Can anyone help me out?

L

littlewolf

Hi! I'm new here, the name's littlewolf, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go to find out how to read, write and even speak Elven? I recently saw the movie LOTR that came out last december and I think that the writing is gorgeous and when the characters spoke Elven it was absolutely beautiful! I want to learn it! But I've searched around to no avail thus far.....any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx!

littlewolf

Cian

sylvan madman
Reaction score
Sniff out Ardalambion on the web Narmollë ("Wolf" + diminutive, ie "Little Wolf") :) for the languages. For letters and runes check the links there.

L

littlewolf

so what are you saying exactly? do you have a site address, is that what that was that you were talking about? I'm a little lost, sry, could you be a little more clear for me? Thanx.

littlewolf

V

vivi

In Ardalambion, suggested by Cian thou can find a lot of things and it is really helpful. For instance I have downloaded, for personal use, a whole book of Quenya Grammar and more!

Anyway....

Anar kaluva tyelianna to you! and have a good start!

S

singleton

Buy the Appendixces of the LOTR and somewhere it will have the elven alphabet in it and how to pronounce elvish (I think)

Thread suggestions