🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Celeborn and Galadriel

C

carl

i was wondering if anyone can tell me the exact relationships between celeborn galadriel and arwen, im under the illusion that elrond may fit in here. unfortunatly i recently loaned the sil and lotr to either an ungrateful friend or a rather slow reader.

LadyEowyn

Reaction score
Originally posted by carl
i was wondering if anyone can tell me the exact relationships between celeborn galadriel and arwen, im under the illusion that elrond may fit in here. unfortunatly i recently loaned the sil and lotr to either an ungrateful friend or a rather slow reader.
Welcome to the forum Carl.

You can find the answer to your question in the "appendix (A) Here Follows A Part Of The Tale Of Aragorn And Arwen."

T

Tal-Aldarion

hi to everybody in here!! im new in this site im from argentian and Im a huge fan of tolkoien i have already read all his books...
Only the " adventures of Tom Bombadil" are missing me because they are not translated in spanish!

well you can get more information about galadriel and celeborn and Elrond in " the unfinished Tales" very god!!! explains the facts of the Sil but more specificly( sorry of my english)

please check out my topic in "Midlle Earth" called "Tolkien master come in here"

Kiwi

Reaction score
Re: Re: Celeborn and Galadriel

Originally posted by LadyEowyn

Welcome to the forum Carl.

You can find the answer to your question in the "appendix (A) Here Follows A Part Of The Tale Of Aragorn And Arwen."
Goodmorning!

Lady Eowyn, I have read the above mentioned apendix however unless I missed something, is there an explanation of what happened to Arwen's mother in here?

(I may have read it too fast in my hunger for more info, and missed this bit)

Strider97

Reaction score
Arwens mother Celebrian (Sp) was attacked at the Redhorn Pass by Orcs on a return trip to Lorien in 2509 from Rivendell. She suffered grevious wounds and departed Middle Earth the next year at the Grey Havens.
It is in Appendix B The Tale of the Years

Last edited:

Cian

sylvan madman
Reaction score
This Celebrían info also appears in Appendix A (before the Tale of A&A)

Celebrían ("Silver-queen") is spelled correctly though technically the í is accented :)

Last edited:

Thread suggestions