🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Creation of Ea

BelDain

The Faithful
Reaction score
Eru brought forth concept into reality by the force of his will.
That clear enough for ya? :D

Nimawae's hope

Born at a very early age
Reaction score
To put it bluntly its most likely hell. What else would an imperishable abyss of fire be?

dgoof911

Reaction score
Ah, I see. So he brought forth the Ainur (Manwe and gang), and then Eru created Ea. Then, the Ainur wen down as the Vala and became the holy ones of the earth. Then how ere they Maia created? Were they decnedent from the valar and their power was of a leasser degree?

Gary Gamgee

Mr Muckle
Reaction score
I always thought the Flame impershirable was the secret fire that Iluvutar used to create the universe and everything in it then he sent it to burn at the heart of world and Melkor sought it.

Nimawae's hope

Born at a very early age
Reaction score
Well, that could be true. You may be right Gary! I don't know. Could somebody look and try to figure it out?

Hirila

2009 - life is great
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it was that way:

Eru created the Ainur, the Holy Ones. Then they began singing together thus creating Arda and its things. Then some of them went down, becoming the Valar. The Maia are Ainur too, but of a lesser degree than the Valar.

Thread suggestions