🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Dark Legion members - Introduce Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: O.k. if you go to the thing near the bottomof the page where it say's search, you type in joining the dark legion and then you should see a thread of joining, just go in and ask if you can join.:D hope it help's. welcome when you join.

IC: Quistarian looked around then got up and got something to drink, then sat back down.

G

greypilgrim

I'd like to re-introduce myself to the dL.

STATS
-------
American male
Single

House painter. Into swords and weapons, but I don't own many. Reading, writing I like. Doesn't watch TV much. Always listens to music. Goes out occasionally. Usually. Likes walks in the park and drives anywhere. Golfing. Not many friends but the ones i have are friends for life. Theres my new profile for the dL, besides Wizard. That's for the DLRPW.

----------------
new member just start posting!:)

G

greypilgrim

Well I guess that for the new members, just post whatever, wherever you want to in here! That should be just fine. I guess.
------------------------------------------------------------------------>
I was just thinking that the dL could brainstorm in here together to get some ideas for threads going in the dark Legion! See...it's not exactly "on fire" with excitement, or fun or interest or whatever, at least, not for me anyways...
As far as the rpg site, I don't really know for sure, ask chrysophalax, or MAGNUS THE DESTROYER, or Dengen-Goroth... (other dL members).

Just watch grammer and punctuation please.:)
is there a pecking order in here? there should be...

The dL is the first and foremost guild for all new members right? yes. Just read the beginnings of the threads in here.

For me, as an experinced dL person, I have the guild of ents there in my siggy firstly, because, well, that's just how I want it.

PS: You do not have to be entirely evil overall (heheh) to be in this guild. Post now ;) ..and try to open up a discussion on new thread ideas! That's what this LEGION needs! In my opinion:)

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Actually, I believe that the Dark Legion here on TTF is shutting down since all the role-playing guilds are being moved over to the new site. So, if you'd like to be in the Dark Legion, join the new site and join the DL over there.

G

greypilgrim

the dL is shutting down....*:( *....so sad...

I'll have to go check out that other site now i guess, or will soon enough!:) seeya there!

MacAddict

Ocean Avenue
Reaction score
I guess I'll tell ya. The Dark Legion is practicly closed, all RPs have been reloacted to ME-RPG Basicly ending them all here. Just a note for all new members wishing to join this place, it is now closed.

~MacAddict

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions