🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Diary of the Fellowship

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Gimli's Diary

Day one.

I am stuck in a cave..... I'm NOT lost, I'm just.... um..... well I can't find the way out.... I ate some bad fish and I have a BAD rash in my pants.... I have GOT to ich it.... oh there we go, I found my pants!!

~Gimli

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Day 2

Pants still ich. I found a worm, I tasted funny... I played a riddel game today with a strange creature named Gollum and lost...... He took my under-draws..... Still can't find my way out...

~Gimli

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
Day 3650:

My beard is just getting full. I can't stand the itching. Its getting into my pants its so long.

I feel the need to eat, drink and sleep with my axe. I broke the toilet with it by accident yesterday. Then all the dirty water got into my beard, and made it itch even more.

When I get drunk, people tend to push me over and then toss me. I hate that.

I killed my first Orc today, while walking to the Iron Hills. It was cool, my axe is so sharp. But then, the Orc blood got into my beard, and it was itchy again. Dang I have to take a bath every 5 minutes with this thing.

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
no I didn't, and I'm not a she. But I am crazy! :)

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
hey you guys give me too much credit. The only thing I mess up is Gimli's beard. :p

Thread suggestions