🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Elanor's Genoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippin/Frodo

Eowyn Girl
Reaction score
Welcome.

I wanted to start this forum to talk about Elanor.

I started writing a story about her for my friends and I and they love it so we might make a movie of it in the summer.

Did you ever think about what happens to Elanor?

Come up with anything good?

My story isn't finished but it's got some neat things in it according to my friends.

Gamil Zirak

The Ladies' Dwarve
Reaction score
Signature Translations

I'm asking you about translations in your signature. What do they mean?

Pippin/Frodo

Eowyn Girl
Reaction score
It's elvish, and it means..........Stay with the hobbits I'll send horses for you, that's one of them, I'll go I'm the faster rider, Frodo is dying if i can get across the river the power of my people will protect him. And the last one is..............Water of the misty mountains listen to the great word flow loud water against the ring wraiths.

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
well isn't she a maiden of queen Arwen? :)

Niniel

Random Quoter
Reaction score
In the family tree of Sam it says about Elanor that she married Fastred of Greenholm, whoever that is (I suppose she did that after being a maid of honour to Arwen) ad that 'they removed to the Westmarch, a country then newly setteled (being a gift of King Elessar) between the Far Downs and the Tower Hills. From them came the Fairbairns of the Towers, Wardens of Westmarch, who inherited the Red Book, an made various copies and later additions.'
And that pretty much all there is on Elanor.

Pippin/Frodo

Eowyn Girl
Reaction score
Well, When I think of Elanor I think of the story I erote which is not at all like that. I don't really care if it's not totaly true to the book it's fun and my friends love it. Especialy the characters. Lee, Denneb, Kennel, Lily, Daisy, Niphredel, Malus and ofcourse Elanor.

W

Weswise

Sam's children with rose cotton are mostly named after his friends like frodo pippin rose bilbo etc.. he named alot of his children after his best hobbit friends form the journey but his first born girl elanor married a hobbit that was not from a lineage which tolkien went into dtail about which gives us no leads to where he came form and he also didn't talk about sma's childrena nd thier spouses alot so we dont knwo much about if they had children or anythign like that we do knwo that one of his daughters goldilocks married pippin's son faramir took but not much else about the four hobbits children and thier lineage after the ring. theres a good site for LOTR where you can find almost anythign you want its like a LOTR encyclopedia its all in alphabetical order too its http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/default.htm you can go there if you ever want to find lineage or history or pretty much anythign about LOTR

Pippin/Frodo

Eowyn Girl
Reaction score
I'm not pleased to hear that.:mad:

It does not work with my story so I'm just going to ignor it.
HeeHee

I know it's not all possible and that stuff but I don't really want to know that much cause I didn't read the appendix and stuff in the back of the book and I don't think many people will but I did post part of my story on this place and it's called "I must know someone elses oppinion!" I've already got some pretty good stuff an it so check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions