🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Electromancy guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
Salvete,
I am Tar-Ancalime, leader of the guild of electromancy, and dark queen of mordor (don't let that intimidate you).At any rate,I need guild members very,very bad! So if you would enjoy the ability to blow things up using elecricity and being on the slightly controversial side state your name,race,position, and gender on this thread

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
I think this may already be what Dain's yellow wizards do, but it sounds like fun so I'll join ;) .
Name: Kit Baggins
Race: hobbit
Position: Thain of the Shire

~Kit :p

Last edited:

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
:p, I don't like you either!
You are annoying Elessar, for lack of a better word.
so far I have one

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
No this is not part of the White Council Nain so you may join.

Though Tar i don't think Dain will be happy

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
just cause i kicked him out of the bathtub:D !

and nain by position i mean,like what office do you hold.

2 people,wahooo 2!

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
oh you don't have one,darn,I could make you one like the offical peach counter(oh damn another thread), the offical meembers counter!

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
I, Dain Ironfoot, king of the Iron moutains, White of yellow, and Leader of the rangers, will kindly ask you to stop this guild now. It is an almost the same guild that I have started. If you choose to ignore this than you and your wizards will be outlawed in the Ironhills, Gabil-dum, and anu other land or property that is afiliated with me in any way. None of you wizards of you will be aloud to be a yellow wizard, or a ranger..... So once again I will kindly ask you to please put a stop to this guild... Thank you for your time.

~Dain~

Last edited:

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
Wasn't the Electromancy guild started long back? I mean this thread just recently popped up but the Electromancers have been around for a while....we Dark Legion people just recently put up such threads. And btw, Nain you can't raise dead...thats a Necromancers job....

7doubles

Silver Star Tobaco Co.
Reaction score
my toaster is broken can an eletromancer bring it back from the dead? if so please cast a spell on it of good fortune. thank you from your friend, the wraith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions