🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Elen síla lúmenn’ omentielvo.

NicolausVI

Reaction score
A star shines upon our meeting! Hello everyone. My name is David (I am not Pope Nicolaus VI, but my middle name is Nicholas), and I am a huge Tolkien fan and unofficial scholar. I am an avid reader and writer, and am studying to become a high school or college level teacher and am studying the Latin language. I thought this may be a good source for brainstorming ideas for creative writing, so I thought I'd join. I will be submitting essays and articles and such that I write concerning Tolkien and his works and views to The Tolkien Society's journals Mallorn and Amon Hen. Anything they reject I will gladly post here on the forum for all of you! Cheers!

Pax vobiscum,
Peace be with you all,
D. N. Nungesser

P.S. I am on chess.com under the same username if anyone wants to play. I enjoy the occasional game.

Last edited:

CirdanLinweilin

The Wandering Wastrel
Reaction score
A star shines upon our meeting! Hello everyone. My name is David (I am not Pope Nicolaus VI, but my middle name is Nicholas), and I am a huge Tolkien fan and unofficial scholar. I am an avid reader and writer, and am studying to become a high school or college level teacher and am studying the Latin language. I thought this may be a good source for brainstorming ideas for creative writing, so I thought I'd join. I will be submitting essays and articles and such that I write concerning Tolkien and his works and views to The Tolkien Society's journals Mallorn and Amon Hen. Anything they reject I will gladly post here on the forum for all of you! Cheers!

Pax vobiscum,
Peace be with you all,
D. N. Nungesser

P.S. I am on chess.com under the same username if anyone wants to play. I enjoy the occasional game.
Welcome!

CL

Thread suggestions