🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Elendor MUSH. Who are you???

JmSpades

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wanted to see who all frequents Elendor MUSH?? It's the largest Tolkien based roleplay MUSH around and has been there for going on 20 years!! Was looking for some tolkien buffs to join and play with! If anyone checks it out, give me a yell. I'm Shrak'kai in Mordor. Links below if you don't know what I'm talking about. You should check it out! But beware, its VERY addicting! haha, I've spent many hours chatting and roleplaying there over the last 10 years.

www.elendor.net

Halasían

Dunedain Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I started to get into that about a decade or more ago, but it really didn't catch hold of me fully. I'm sure my account has long since been de-activated.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
I never tried Elendor. I used to play on MUME (Multi-Users in Middle Earth) for a long time, and I even gave Shadows of Isildur a shot. Usually, I'll only play a MUD if it's simple to learn and has plenty of people and roleplaying. I'll try and remember to give Elendor a shot, though.

Thread suggestions