🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Elvish

Tao

Shôgun
Reaction score
I personally think it would be SWEET if there was an Elvish font somewhere on the internet. Has anyone come across one, and if so, could you give me the download link?

I mean, there probably isn't, but hey, you never know...There are a million fonts on the web. If there isn't, you know you can pay $20 for a company to send you a piece of paper where you fill out your handwriting, and they make it into a font when you send it back to them. That sound's really cool, but it costs money. If someone could write in Elvish...

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by Tao
I personally think it would be SWEET if there was an Elvish font somewhere on the internet. Has anyone come across one, and if so, could you give me the download link?

I mean, there probably isn't, but hey, you never know...There are a million fonts on the web. If there isn't, you know you can pay $20 for a company to send you a piece of paper where you fill out your handwriting, and they make it into a font when you send it back to them. That sound's really cool, but it costs money. If someone could write in Elvish...

I would like to see it 2.

bunnywhippit

Reaction score
Well folks, it's your lucky day. A while back Bill the Pony posted this wonderful link and if you browse around, there should be a few Elvish fonts in the download section.

On second thoughts, i can't seem to find them there. I have three different Elvish fonts, and i'm sure i got them from up there. Maybe it was another site? I need to go now, but i'll try and have another look around for you. You can try that site above at least, and maybe there will be links up there to fonts etc anyway.

You could always try searching via google for them as well. *shrug*

:D

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
I think there was an even better link somewhere, I think in the thread called "Elwish". BelDain posted a marvelous link which had the cursive Tengwar script as a font, and I have it now! I can already write it (*grins proudly*), but now I have it on my computer! Hooray! And it's great, because I can read it and the link posted above has the exact same format! I am so :cool:

Thread suggestions