🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Exchange Debate Between GoT and GoE

C

celebdraug

you and your smart comments! :p

I too would like t see another thread too.

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Goodie, be sure to do that, Kingy... my days are "counted"... sorry, soon won't have too much time to spare:(
(I mean I'll be here, but not able to participate in such things like debates or the longlasting researches... maybe some minor things, from time to time... to not let you forget 'bout me;)).

*waiting, hoping his team's around, too*

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
ufffff.......Thus we need someone to replace him,right?

I would ask one of the Two new Melians to do it.I suppose that it will be pretty interesting for them to debate and what is more,they will have the chance to debate with experienced debators like Finduilas,Bethelarien,Scatha ;).

Minuel Lasgalas

Lilies are blooming...
Reaction score
Gil-Galad said:
ufffff.......Thus we need someone to replace him,right?

I would ask one of the Two new Melians to do it.I suppose that it will be pretty interesting for them to debate and what is more,they will have the chance to debate with experienced debators like Finduilas,Bethelarien,Scatha ;).
Huh? [laughing]... My resources are limited to the Sil and LoTR right now, but I admit I am interested...

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
So, MelianL, it seems you're better than me... cause I scarcely remember anything of these two... and as they're my only 'bits of knowledge'... and since I'm quite good in disappearing...;)

Minuel Lasgalas

Lilies are blooming...
Reaction score
Gil-Galad said:
I put your name in the list of the Debators Melian L.

I will post a topic ASAP,hopefully it will be concentrated on LOTR.
Or the Sil. Anything beyond that - I will have to go to a bookstore which has proven in the past to be a very dangerous place for me..............

Thread suggestions