🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Fav Baddie

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
They are all miserable, but which do you think is the worst... or just your favourtie

Merlin

five steps from madness
Reaction score
Lord of the Nazgul, no question about it :D They are just so mysterious, and loyal, that I still have to admire them. The fact that they are "Men" also makes it more intriguing (SP?) Can't write today mu-s-t sl-e-e........zzZZ ZzzZ

I like Gollum as a character but I don't feel he was that "bad".

Greymantle

Reaction score
It's so hard to say.....I pitied Gollum the most. The Lord of the Nazgul frightened me the most. BIll Ferny was asking to be slapped. But I think I'll have to say Sharkey-- he made me the most angry, and sad at what had become of the Shire.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
I liked Gollum because it was interesting to watch (when you say watch, it's pronounced "read") Slinker v. Stinker...

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
I am hurt. Why am I not on there? Can you not tell by my sig. who I think is the cruelest. Gollum was not bad, just poor and miserable.

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
I would have voted for Sauron, he is the epitome of evil in all forms... Ah well, the LotN (Lord of the Nazgul) is next in line; he's so arrogant, evil, nasty and pitiless. grrrr

C

Chippy

i choose bill ferny so he didn't have to feel lonely up there with all the bad dudes and no one thinking he was bad..cause he tried so hard i just had to put a vote on him so he'll feel better:D

C

Chippy

umm...well it is going to summer here well it is spring but some days it feels like summer with the temperature at 30 degrees on some days..but an average of 24 degrees...

and i think australia is good...

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Ok, yeah. Um, how is it that about six posts are all filled with new responses in less then five minutes?!?!?!

Thread suggestions