🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Favorite Gulloum actor

Forgotten Path

Reaction score
Of all the actors that have done Gollum's voice, I,d like to know of some favorites. I'm looking forward to hearing from YayGollum. My fovorite is Peter Woodthorpe.

Forgotten Path

Reaction score
Well, I must admit Peter Woodthorpe is the only one I know. He does Gollum's voice in an animated version of LOTR, and one of the radio shows. He's quite good at it.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Wow! A response from me was looked for! I feel so great. I feel really bad that I have never seen the animated stuff even though I heard it was stupid from most people. So, I will pick the only dude I know who has done his voice, which is the one who is already in my sig. Yay Andy Serkis! Even though I haven't even heard you say too much!
I had to edit this because I just saw that you spelled Gollum name wrong. Poor Smeagol.

Last edited:

Forgotten Path

Reaction score
Well, Iv'e only seen one of the animated movies(the one with Peter Woodthorpe doing Gollum's voice), so don't feel bad. I need to rent some of the other ones.

Hey, YayGollum, do you want to be on my buddie list?:)

Forgotten Path

Reaction score
Yes, I've seen the new movie. It's pretty good. Iv'e put you on my buddie list, YayGollum. By the way, doesn't this thread seem like a hot discucion. It does, right everyone?(once again, crikets:) )

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
Don't know who for the voice. Hmmm. How about Mr. Bean does the acting?

Thread suggestions