🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

For Epic Music Lovers..Cristiano Filippini

CrisFilippini

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Cristiano Filippini and i am an italian composer.Tolkien is one of my most favourites writers!compliments for the forum! .Please visit my website in order to listen my epic music.!!!
www.cristianofilippini.com
bye bye ,Cris!

Mike

Beowulf's lost son-in-law
Reaction score
Writing a very long history seminar paper on the Baltic Crusade and the Teutonic Knights, must say your track "Knights of the Cross" is inspiring!

CrisFilippini

Reaction score
thanks!my first solol album will be released in the 2010 and it is concept based about crusade:)!

Hi guys, the first updating on my offcial website is now online!The update concerns thanks to all of you, a first balance about the website,the publication of all yours guestbook's messages and............... a great announcement mainly!go to
www.cristianofilippini.com
Thanks guys!Kind Regards!
Cristiano Filippini.

CrisFilippini

Reaction score
Hi guys what's up??i hope you fell good!!i have made a deal with JPFournier(Avantasia,Edguy,Dragonforce) ,one of the best artworks maker:)in the world..chosen the photoset(a baroque church very very cool!)and traslated all the synopsis of the first crusade album..last 2 week of mixing session,next week in Rome and around 15 june the mastering sessions at Forward Studios in Rome!date of release...first days of August! "The First Crusade"is almost ready...first official news about the
lenght, will be between 70 and 80 minutes.. a very long journey through
the battlefields of the Holy Land!

CrisFilippini

Reaction score
Hi guys !what's up?Another news about my albulm:)Official Tracklist of Cristiano Filippini "The First Crusade"(released first days of August)1)Ouverture-The First Crusade -Act I 2)The sword of the rose p I 3)The sword of the rose pII 4)The world traveler 5)Deus vult -Act II 6)March of the heroes 7)Arabian skies 8)Knights of The cross 9)Reflections-Act III 10)Spirits 11)Gate of lions 12)To the battlefield 13)Aenigma Finale-The triumph of the cross.

Thread suggestions