The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Funny LOTR Jokes

Alcuin

Reaction score
Oh, no!

It’s bad enough if the guy is a fraud, which is most likely: He might whack you in the head, rob you, do unspeakable things to you. That’s bad. At best he’s a prankster, right?

What could be worse is that the guy really is Gandalf! There’s no telling where you’d end up, with whom, or what you’d be doing! And he has the habit of vanishing just when he would seem most useful: in a pinch! “No, really, officer, I just picked up this gentleman on the side of the road back there…” “What gentleman, sir?” “Ulp…!” “Sir, please get out of the car, and stay right here until some nice people arrive to take you to see a nice doctor.” Ooh! Bad.

Erestor Arcamen

Archivist
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, no!

It’s bad enough if the guy is a fraud, which is most likely: He might whack you in the head, rob you, do unspeakable things to you. That’s bad. At best he’s a prankster, right?

What could be worse is that the guy really is Gandalf! There’s no telling where you’d end up, with whom, or what you’d be doing! And he has the habit of vanishing just when he would seem most useful: in a pinch! “No, really, officer, I just picked up this gentleman on the side of the road back there…” “What gentleman, sir?” “Ulp…!” “Sir, please get out of the car, and stay right here until some nice people arrive to take you to see a nice doctor.” Ooh! Bad.
I assumed he'd be a backseat driver and tell you not to pass anyone ;)

Ithilethiel

Reaction score
If I picked this guy up he'd probably try to dare me to do something insane like stealing a dragon's hoard or worse yet convince me to attempt to navigate without GPS to a place like Chicago, guarded by an evil lighthouse...then tossing my jewelry into a live volcano....no thankee

Miguel

Reaction score
This reminded me of something, i think the Dark Tree is not a real tree, wait, yeah there are branches and such but within it hides the dark rider of Cuiviénen. I believe this tree was at one point in Tol-in-Gaurhoth, on the actual island but Sauron did not know.

Thread suggestions