🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Golden Axe Inn

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
Ashari looked around at all the silent and sleepy patrons. She put her hands on her hips and sighed. "We need a little more cheer in this place! Give them a round, Maeg! It's on me!" she said jovily. The hobbit leaped onto a chair, her blue cloak swishing, and pulled out her harmonica once more. She began to play, and at each note the smiles on the patrons' faces grew a little wider. Soon Ashari was playing so vigorously that flecks of spit were flying from her harmonica and she was stamping her bare foot on the chair. She ended her song on one long, joyous note, and with a cherry face bowed for the clapping customers.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Flutes go very deep in my family, so I shall play with you"she said as she started another happy as Ashari came in with her Harmonica.

Legolaschick

Legolas is MINE! :)
Reaction score
"Is Grey Haven all right?" asked Vanaanooniel. "I do hope that she is ok, she looked so stressed, like she had seen so much, so much, that she had not wanted to see." said Vanaanooniel with a worried tone.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Famrill stopped playing her flute"yes I am afriad that is what it seems, for I do not know yet I have seen a few images that were to blured for me to under stand. She is better then she was last night, she will hopfully be able to come down and tell us her story."she said as she hung her head in silence.

Legolaschick

Reaction score
"I am sorry I seemevd to have asked something I should not have." Vanaanooniel said hanging her head.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Maegelen came back in from outside and put his bow away. When Grey Haven had come in as she was he had quickly left to make sure nothing had pursued her. Confidant they had left he sat down and poured himself a drink.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"oh no, you asked not of what you shouldent,"she said confusing herself."never mind you are fine"she said as she patted Van on the back" I think I shall like an ale please"she said as she licked her lips as she finished her milk." I have cotton mouth"she said as she swallowed hard.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
"Well people coming in while in a state like that usaully requieres some sort of alcohol." He poured out several ales and placed them on the counter for anyone to take.

Legolaschick

Reaction score
"I think that I will have a drink, if you please." I do believe that I will get a room upstairs if you please." And with that she went upstairs to get some sleep.

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Thenedor turned to Lamerend "Prehaps I shouldn't have offered to pay for the ale" he said with a smile "will your friend be alright?" he asked

Legolaschick

Reaction score
Coming down from her room 5 hours later Vanaanooniel felt much better. After paying for the room she went to a table and got some bread and a Dr. Pepper. "I miss him so much, but some must die in battle but why him?" a amall tear went down her cheek but she brushed it away hoping no one had seen it.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"well I cannot tell if it is morning or night, so please maeg an ale or milk that will tell me." she said looking quite parched but with a smile.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Maegelen looked outside. "Its either really late or early. Either way ale is the best thing." He filled up several mugs and gave one to everyone.

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
The general mood in the inn was not lively enough for Ashari. She had run out of original songs to play and didn't want to start playing other people's songs, as that was not her style. The hobbit sat sipping her ale with a frown, trying to think of a way to get everybody livened up. Suddenly an idea came to her, and a smile crept across her face. The hobbit jumped up onto a table, her blue cloak swishing into her ale, and blew a few notes on her harmonica to get everybody's attention.

"Attention, attention, all ye honorable Mithril Knights!" the hobbit cried. "We need a livelier inn! A happier inn! We need a friendly competition!" All the patrons paused in their ale to listen. Ashari continued. "I hereby declare that a Talent Show take place! This is your chance to show what you're made of, Mithril Knights! It's the chance to get to know your fellow Knight better! It's the chance to share your hobbies and joys with your fellow Knights!" She paused to look around at all of them. "Since you have all already seen my talents, I shall be the judge of this competition." Ashari smiled, then sat down at her table again. "Who will display thier talents first?"

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Thenedor pulled out a small pouch and threw it to Maegelen, "It is full of gold coins Maeg, I hope that will cover everyone's drinks" he said with a smile

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"ashri, I think I shall try out this talent show"she said taking a drink of ale,"when will i start?she said turning to the hobbit."and thank you thendedor for the ale"she said taking another drink.

Thread suggestions