🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Golden Axe Inn

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: I know...shame shame,lol.if you go back iwas keeping this thing alive befor any one else was I did like three or four post's in a row,lol.special I am...:D

IC: yes drink plewase but I uld like a malt beer, if you will.?" she asked as she pulled out a small pencil and satrted writing on thenedors hand without him knowing it"hee hee hee" she laughed quietly.

Legolaschick

Legolas is MINE! :)
Reaction score
Erithiel came out of the croner were she had been sitting for quite some time. walking slowly up to the bar she asked, "May, I please have an ale?'' and after she got it she went and looked around the bar for an open table seeing one she went and sat down.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Maegelen filled three glasses and gave two of them to Lamerend and Thenedor. Seeing the quiet newcomer sitting alone he filled one more glass then went over and at the table next to her after handing her the drink. "If you won't socialize we will make you do so."

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Thenedor laughed "Yes you will be forced to talk to us" then looking down he saw what Lamerend was doing "what on earth are you writing?" he asked

Legolaschick

Reaction score
Taking the drink from Maegelen she downed it in one glup. "Well, what do you want me to talk about?" she asked with a giggle.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
"Let us know something about yourself. Strangers make lousy company. I myself have not much to tell. I began at the Fall of Gondolin and I end somewhere in the near future."

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Lamerend looked up innocently " Why nothing of importence" she said as she looked back down with a with an evil grin as she finished what she was writing, she sat striaght up and moved a couple of chairs down as Thenedor read what was writen on his hand out loud. This is what it said as he spoke:

"I Thenedor will rule this inn with my ale and mice, I have no army except the company of rodents" When he had finished Lamerend broke out with laughter, Maegelen raised his eye brow's with a smile and Erithiel bow'd her head to keep from laughing.

" you read quiet well my friend" Lamernd said as she tried to quiet laughing but it was of no use.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" You have an owl?" she snickers, "Poor Thenedor, the only army he has and it is over thrown already" she laughs at the angrey look given to her by Thenedor.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Ah, but your army does not know I know my kong fue!" She said as she deminstrated a scene from the matrix. Then quietly sat back down with a smile. "Didn't know I could do that did ya?" she laughed. " hey, Thenedor can your army break dance?" she laughed even more.

Legolaschick

Reaction score
"Well what is there to say?" Erithiel asked after she had gotten over her laughing. "I was born in Norhtern Mirkwood, and then I left to explore Middle Earth." and with that she took a drink.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Maegelen laughed. "No great adventures or anything? No great hardships in your life? No great tales to be told? You are awfully dull for someone in this inn if I may say so."

ooc: Remember ANgoreth this is IC no Matrix or break dancing. A bit of silliness is ok, but keep it down to a minimum.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: Oh fine party pooper :p :D . I was justa nit of fun!... oh your probably right, as normal. still think it was fun :p .

IC: yes there must be a little story you could piece together" she asked as she watched Thenedor trying to wipe off the ink. " Thats there for a good while" she said with a smile.

~*Grey Haven*~

Reaction score
The heart of Mirkwood in the fair palace of the El
OOC: Hey y'all. Two questions: How can i get a thingy underneath my name like u? & how r u guys? I havent been on this sight in a while. ;)

IC: Grey Haven just snapped out of a long trance. Sadness was in her face as she realized where she was and everything that had happened. She looked to the bar tender. "What do you have here that is a real pick-me-up, and non-alcolholic. I need something to cheer me up." She turned to her new friends. "I'm sorry my friends. I have been so depressing lately. I will turn my attention to happier thoughts." She went to the bar sat down. She pulled out her bag and handed the bar tender a good sized jewel. "That should pay for my room and my drink, friend. If it is not enough i shall make it up to you later." The bar tender took the jewel with wide eyes and gave her her mug. Grey Haven returned to the table next to her friend. She opened her bag again and handed her a beautiful hair piece made of mithril and had tiny little white gems on it. "This is for you. I have no use for any of these anymore except maybe to pawn. May this be a token of friendship, and Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n'omenta grutha.
She then turned to this stranger Erithiel to listen to an story she might have to tell. She had said enough and now it was time to listen to someone else's tale of adventure for a while. "Speak friend. We are listening."

OOC: Is it just me or do i write too much? P.S.-don't call me Grey! Either spell out the whole thing or don't bother. please!

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
OOC: an avatar? you need 100 posts before you can get one

IC: "Come now, you must have had even the slightest adventure to tell of" Said Thenedor to Erithiel

Legolaschick

Reaction score
"Ah... Let me see." said Erithiel slowly, as if surching for a story to tell. "Mmmm.... well, on one of my roads, I got knighted, so I was helping protect the kingdom, now you must understand that this kingdom went on for a long ways and all around it there where mountains, but, anyway, one day we noticed that there was smoke comeing from the mountain...'' she tralled off. "I'm sorry my friends just give me a moment." she said with a sigh.

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
Ashari, who was rotting with boredom by this time, what with having no songs to play or sing, got up and left without a word. When she was outside, she made sure no one was looking, then crept around to the side where a large, plain door was. She peeked her head inside the door, and hearing voices, decended the stairs into the basement.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Lamerend takes the hair piece," I do not put my hair up much but I thank you maye I will start with this," she said as she took up half of her bugundy hair and placed the hair ppiece in it to keep it up. " I feel stupid but the hair piece is more then beautiful, I thank you Grey haven" she said as she looked at her frined with greatfulness,
" I will wear it always, and if we are to part again I give you a token of my frienship, here" she said taking out a small ring form her pouch and held it up" Here is something I have treasured for a long time, it is call demrnit, it is the light of of many small star's, she said in handing her friend the ring," In dark places it shines with alight that you would not have thought from such a small ring" she said as she took a drink," Well I am in a high spirit" she said as she took out her flute and began a quick and fun tune that filled the inn.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Maegelen looked at the moon in the sky. "Well I suppose we are about out of time. Everyone out now we will be closed for a bit while I have this old place remodeled. For those of you staying here I have had the porters place all your things out by your horses. I'm sure you can find temporary sanctity at other Inns in the area. Now go!"

ooc: Post a leaving post if you wish, but the new Inn thread is at http://www.middle-earth-rpg.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111 . No you don't have to wait a week to go there just do so now and lets start posting again.

Thread suggestions