🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Government Councils OOC

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
I think its a good idea to have an OOC discussion thread for this forum as a whole, rather than just use the war OOC thread.

Here we can talk through ideas for what do with this RP.

Ok some suggestions:

(1) Aule has suggested and I agree that we need a Character Profiles thread for this forum alone. At present profiles are scattered in many places and its not convenient.

(2) It would probably good to have a country profiles/city profiles thread too.

(3) Can we remove that thread that Malazac posted? It doesnt belong.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
(2) It would probably good to have a country profiles/city profiles thread too.
Like a History of a certain country or organization much like the Mithril Knights have done?;)

Yeah I think all three of those are good ideas...I'd be VERY interested in seeing a profile for Dengen-Goroth.;)

Speaking of Dengen Goroth shouldn't he be allowed to do something a Dark Lord could? I mean Morgoth made long Winters, Sauron made clouds of Darkness, what can Dengen do?

T

The_Swordmaster

(1) Aule has suggested and I agree that we need a Character Profiles thread for this forum alone. At present profiles are scattered in many places and its not convenient.
That is a good idea Snaga I think we should make one soon.

Dáin Ironfoot I

Vive la revolution!
Reaction score
What about an updated map for all the holdings after the war of unspeakable torment, which clearly shows every group and political power?

I think Ciryaher or Dengen should start a Profile thread... why you ask? They were here first thats why!:p

Thread suggestions