🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

GoW Memberlist

Erunánion

Reaction score
I've been sent here by Niniel from my newbie post. I've started writing short stories and soforth in the ME world, but have discovered i am clinically short on lore concerning that world... so i have found this place, hoping to increase my knowledge and therefore my stories.

So, to cut to the chase, may i join? Pleeeeease? :p

Finduilas

Hope brings Death...
Reaction score
*Walking in respectfully*

May I join your talent house?

*Still respectfully waits for an answer*

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
May I venture so as to ask if I may join this esteemed guild? For greatly would I be honored to be counted among you.

I myself am quite interested in the art of poetry, and I often write poetry when I have little else to do (though it is indeed a very enjoyable activity). I would be very glad indeed to be counted among you all and share what skill I have in the manipulation of language.

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Wow ive been away for months....Iv put the last few people on the members list but its pretty pointless anyone can post here who wants to. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelonus

Prince of Lenya Woods
Reaction score
I am surprised I am not in the memberlist of this guild yet. May I join?

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
NO YOU MAY NOT JOIN!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think the question 'can I join' is a little redundant; everybody can join, absolutely everybody and anybody. :D
It's just a matter of having your name in a list really.

Melian_the_Maya

Immortal
Reaction score
Hello there, all fellow writers! I've been checking in and out lately, but I haven't yet formalized it yet. So could I have my name added to the list? Thank you in advance for that.

I also take the opportunity to ask any of you who feel up to it to check out the Battles... a new writing contest thread! You might find it an interesting challenge!

Zale

Wordsmith
Reaction score
This is getting embarrassing now. I've been off for half a year, and rightly removed from the list. But now I'm finally back, could I be reinstated - again - please? I promise I'll stay this time.

Hopefully I might be able to post some of my writings this time around.

Morohtar

Schmendrick Returns!
Reaction score
oops, I already posted something in The Prancing Pony.

Ummm... I'd like to join.:D

Rosalee LuAnn

Tablespoon
Reaction score
right here on this very spot, where else? :D
Hello, hello, hello!

I want to join! :)

*does a quick bow sort of thing, then realizes it's supposed to be a curtsy, so it turns out to be a sort of half-bow/half-curtsey thing* *almost tips over from said bow/curtsey*

Whoops. I can assure you that was totally NOT on purpose. An accident. Not on purpose. Honest!

............​

Um, yeah. I'm just having an odd moment. This is not usually me. I remind myself or Mir for some strange reason right now... (which is, by no means, a bad thing. I hope.) :rolleyes:

Anyway... hi.

Um, yeah, I'd better leave before I tip over again...

Firawyn

Verbatim et litteratim.
Reaction score
Can I join?? I love writing and want to go professional someday, hopfully soon!! I cant spell worth a **** but I love to write!! :D

Thread suggestions