What's new
The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Grey-Leaf

Sir Gawain d'Orchany

To Rivendell where elves yet dwell
Reaction score
The half elf known only as Grey-Leaf journey throughout Middle Earth on his own. Shunned by Elves and distrusted by men, Grey-Leaf belonged nowhere. He is a tall slender Man with nimble fingers. He has black hair and violet eyes filled with much sorrow and rage. A Master of stealth, archery and swordsmanship, Grey-Leaf is an expert Hunter and scout. He is also an adept healer.

One day whilist roaming around, Grey-Leaf happened upon the home of a Halfling or Hobbit. This Hobbit was unusual fore he was just as tall as a dwarf and had a slight beard. The Hobbit gave a slight jump when he caught sight of the half elf. "Oh! Forgive me. I didn't know anyone had found this place. My name's Theoden Brandybuck. Please call me Theo."
Grey-Leaf smiled slightly "Well met. I am called Grey-Leaf. I belong nowhere. I'm half elven you see."
Theo chuckled " Grey-Leaf? That's not much of a name is it?"
Grey-Leaf bowed his head and sighed "It is all I have."