🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Guess the pic!

Prince of Cats

Among the Trees
Reaction score
Correct Meldon
Set to Ignore for persistently playing out of turn

Meldon said:
i guess it's my turn now?

Here's the pic:
Attachment 5151
Awesome shot! That's my favorite moment from CoH, when Dorlas turns back and Hunthor and Turin have the courage to scrabble across the crevice-face, and Hunthor is lost, and the fate of Brethil lies in the unsteady footing upon which Turin gathers the strength to thrust upward :*)

Meldon

Reaction score
Awesome shot! That's my favorite moment from CoH, when Dorlas turns back and Hunthor and Turin have the courage to scrabble across the crevice-face, and Hunthor is lost, and the fate of Brethil lies in the unsteady footing upon which Turin gathers the strength to thrust upward :*)
Okay, my favorite is fingolfin and morgoth(have that pic as well) but we're losing the subject here;*) Eru it's your turn.

Meldon

Reaction score
Seeing that Bard is banned here, I think i'll give a picture, since he can't do it;*)

It's a easy one though, so someone else can take the turn

Here it is:
pic.jpg

Bard the Bowman

Archer of Dale
Reaction score
No offense Duathiel, but Meldon stepped out of turn and stole my spot, so it's actually my turn. Just remove your picture and when you guess right, then you can go. Meldon, please don't step out of turn like that.

And anyway, that is Turin and Gwindor looking over the dead of Beleg (although Gwindor has both his hands here. ??????). So in case you were going to whine about this, I guessed right anyway.

Meldon

Reaction score
Sorry Bard, I thought you were banned, so i thought i should keep this thread alive.
But anyway, your turn..

Thread suggestions