🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

guild of redwall fans

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
this is a guild for fans of the redwall series of books
as founder i am also abbot of this abbey
i still need a warrior

ps: my favourite book is mossflower anyone disagree

members:
cardanas(father abott)
yaygollum
eliot
Tirmintus
Aerin
Hawkblaze
turin

Last edited:

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Hehehe, I was a redwall fanatic for a long time, but then I found lotr... but I still have all my redwall stuff! My favorite book (as far as I remember) is Mariel.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Yes, I grew out of those Redwall books a while ago. Sure, Mossflower was good, but I like that Outcast Of Redwall book a little better. :D I wish I remembered the nameses from those books. oh well. Shall look in on this place every now and then. What's that about a warrior?

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
AGH!!!! Where's DurinLongBeard?!?! He LOVES those books! Oh man if only I could convince him to come back to the forum!

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
i need a warrior to defend this abbey

Talierin you can be a member(want to be the warrior and wield Martins Sword?)

YayGollum do you want to be a member?

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Ah. Got it. This is an RPG type place. If I remembered all of the different types of characters there were in this series, I'd ask for position. oh well. Sure, I'll join. Why not? I'll catch up on the new bookses that I haven't paid attention to.

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
welcome YayGollum
the most recent book is Triss
it is very good

Eliot

We shall prevail.....
Reaction score
Originally posted by cardanas
the most recent book is Triss
it is very good
Yes, I agree. It's one of my favorites. :) I guess I'll join this guild then.

My favorites of the series (in publishing order):

The Long Patrol
Marlfox
The Taggerung
Triss

I guess they're all pretty cool, but those above this sentence stood out at me more than the others. :) I can't wait for Loamhedge. I'm expecting it to be really cool.

What's everybody's favorite creature? I REALLY love the Hare's more then anything else. Just because the Hare's of Salamandastron were so militaristic. :)

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Well, I already wrote that I can't remember every little thing about this, but oh well. Sea rats, otters, badgers, moles, and a few little things that are hardly ever in there are the most achingly cool things I can think of right now. Like lizards and snakes and a few kinds of birdses.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
I like squirrels, hares, sea otters, otters, and the hawks the best......

I actually have a list of *every* character ever in the books... there's an average of about 100 to a book, heh... HUGE list... one of these days I need to organize it and stick it on my website.

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
A Redwall fan club!? I'm in! :D I have all the Redwall books, in hardbound no less!, and am still an avid fan, no matter how old I get.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Loamhedge. I'll be so mad if Britain gets it before America...:eek:

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerin

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Loamhedge. I'll be so mad if Britain gets it before Amer

i agree
loamhedge should probably be about how life was like for the mice before they moved to mossflower

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
i still need a warrior
who wants the position

we will vote

its a really good position:D

Last edited:

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Really? Wow... that's harsh! Usually, it's just a couple of weeks or months difference, not an entire year.

Has anyone read Castaways of the Flying Dutchmen, also by Brian Jacques? If I remember correctly, he's going to make it into a series. I have the first book, Castaways, and I really enjoyed it. I hope he writes more soonly! :D

Tirmintus

Reaction score
Well can I join I just saw this and I'm a fan of Redwall but that was about 1 year ago and now I forgot a little. I would really like to join but I remember the main things of most of the books so I'll be fine. I have not read all of them but I would have to say Lord Brocktree is my favorite. I remember readin a lot of them I just can't remember the names of them.

Thread suggestions