🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

guild of redwall fans

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by YayGollum
Nah. I hate the ways the hares talk. Ick. oh well. I just looked through the books that I have and found that I'd have to read through all of them to be satisfied enough to make a good character for an RPG. oh well. Have fun. I'll watch.
the only books you have to read to make a good character are: mossflower,redwall and pearls of lutra/mariel

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Why do you say that? just because those have some of your facorite characters? I have no idea. Well, I've read all of those books, but I'd have to read them all over again to get up to date and smart enough to make an achingly authentic character. No offense. just my need for perfection. I'll watch. Or at least demand more details on the newer bookses that I probably won't get to.

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
would the new rpg have to be in middle_earth rpg.com
i hate that site:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
I'm not a huge fan of the place, either, but why do you hate it? Anyways, I don't think they'd want us to be playing an RPG based on Redwall type books in a place that was made for LOTR type RPGs. just make another thread for it in this section. Plenty of the smaller guilds have done that before. I'd wait to see if there's a little more interest, though. Maybe more people would just rather talk about the books?

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
those are very good ideas

several of our members have gone quiet

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
I hope I'm not too late to join this guild, can I?

Tirmintus

Reaction score
I'M not quiet just haven't been here in a while because of internet problems and trips in the last few weeks. For the RPG I say we ask a moderator at middle-earth-rpg.com if we can make a rpg based on the Redwall series.

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
If you ever get one going tell me and I'll try to join in it;).

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
I can tell you right now that the answer would prolly be no... you can however start one in this section, just say it's part of the redwall guide in the title

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
if we do start an rpg we would have me ,turin,tirmintus,yaygollum and maybe eliot to play
is that enough

Tirmintus

Reaction score
Ew I wanna be a hare there so cool and funny. I'll start reading the main book now (Redwall). Most of ya'll should know which the main one is. If not, oh well I told you.

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
I'm a mole the most awsome creatures in all the books burr aye:D.

Tirmintus

Reaction score
No the hares do jolly boy. Wot wot.

I have what I'm going to do with the RP. Well I know he is gonna be in the Long Patrol an is going to be part of the Tussock family (You know from the book The Long Patrol) Yeah so well he's gonna be a hare.

cardanas

Hylian Guildsmaster
Reaction score
i wont start the rpg until september ok
lets talk about something else
whose your favorite caracter
mines martin(the 1st) and matthias

Thread suggestions