The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Guild of the Mithril Knights

whiterider

Reaction score
greetings all
This is a new guild and I am currently looking for members.
Firstly I will state this Guilds aims.
1 ; To defend and protect all states and peoples against evil
2 ;To form alliances with all good peoples and to aid them against
the dark forces
3 ; The guild is to be made up of of all races who protect against evil.

I am currently looking for Leaders in this guild
every member becomes a Mithril Knight however i want to have a council of senior members about 10 who shall be the brotherhood of Mithril Knights (made up of women and men) who shall instruct our force of Mithril Knights

please reply here or pm me if you wish to join

whiterider

Reaction score
welcome Kit Baggins you are now a member of the Mithril Knights.
Here you ,I and all the other members will plan how to best tackle the growing evil forces

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
Have you got permission to do this?
If you have great i will join.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
This is indeed an interesting idea. First I suggest you get permission, or you could be an orginization outside the guild system(kinda like the heliomancers) but then you would have to make it secret. I am very interested keep me informed.
~Mithers

whiterider

Reaction score
Permission eh?and whome should i seek it from?Well perhaps we could bend the rules a little The Mithril Knights shall be the secret good
a cloud which desends upon evil ,invisible we shall be .A last resort in times of need .our meeting shall be held here and here we will discuss the best courses of action.We shall be like phantoms of good unknown ,unheard ,UNstoppable.,Firstly however we need more members
VALAR I welcome you and i even offer you a place upon the council of the brotherhood of the mithril knights as i do to KIT and MITH should they be willing

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
What we're trying to say Whiterider( Creator of the famous Silver Dragon) that there is this guild system and you have to ask the leader about it so yeah

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Not if he is secret, but if he is than we can't hold meetings here, they will have to be PM'd or chatted, and the members shouldn't be known.
~Mithers

whiterider

Reaction score
I believe we are faced with 2 choices gentlemen to openly defy this guild thing or we can be a private organisation meeting in secret by
pm as mith suggested but this could be a bit awkward ,so which do u think would be best
:confused: by the way who are we answerable to if we are deemed an
unregistered guild?

Last edited:

whiterider

Reaction score
sorry i forgot to greet our new members ,welcome all
i am very grateful for you services

whiterider

Reaction score
COME ON GUYS WE REALLY NEED TO MAKE SOME DICISIONS#HOW BOUT A VOTE
THE QUESTIN IS: ARE WE GOING TO BE A SECRET GUILD OR AND OPEN REGISTERED ONE

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
well, If you are going to regester it depends upon which Archguild you would fall under. You may be allowed into the white council, regardless of the fact of your lack of magic, on the basis that you both supposedly stand for the same thing. I do not suggest that you join the guild of Combat, for that would put you under Ciryaher.

whiterider

Reaction score
Elessar my friend I dont think magic is a problem as i am already a white wizard and a member of the white council,although i like the idea of the two joining,hmmmmmmm i might see about this

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
I think we should be a secret guild tierd to the white council. I think that there should be about six of us and well thats it but it would be so cool. Secret sounds better.
P.s can i PLEASE be your second in command

whiterider

Reaction score
valar good friend you are very welcome as i wont be having ranks i will make you a member of the brotherhoodm of knights the leaders of the mithril knights and i like you idea about the guild being the councils secret army.welcome Goldberry ,yes indeed you can join and you are very welcome

whiterider

Reaction score
thank god our numbers are growing .BUT WE STILL NEED NEw MEMBERS
so guys have any of you seen any battles which we can help in