🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Guild of the Mithril Knights

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Eomond, why don't you just start up a discussion and the rest of the guild members can take it from there? It would only take a few minutes. All you have to do is post the plot and order a discussion to start. :p That way you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Ok, that works, I'll start it right away, now that I'm sick-free after two weeks! Yay!:)

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Welcome back! I hope that you keep feeling well. It's great to see you fully operational again.

I'm still out of commission for a bit...I'll be back in full swing on the 8th.

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Mithril Knights

I know the Mithril Knights used to be a secret group under the control of the White Council, is that still what we are, or have times changed? If so who controls us now?

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mablung
The White Council is no defunct
Untrue. The White Council, under new alias, is slowly growing and will soon be teeming with greatness....though I don't think the Mithril Knights have a part to play in it. But we shall see, won't we. I think it would be better if the Mithril Knights united themselves with the White Council and Heren Istarion. Thusly all guilds would be united against the Dark Legion.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
I made the post before Elessar put up his revival of the White Council thing so it was defunct at the time. Anyway you will have to talk to Eomond or FREEDOM (Where is he anyway? I see him posting other places) about the alliance though I would and think we should jump on it as soon as we can. I also think we need an identity as a guild right now we are pretty generic and don't have too much of a purpose except to have a private RP at some point and a bar. You also forgot the Rangers in that little list of allied guilds.

Last edited:

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Private RP? is that the one that Jesse is supposed to be setting up with me and Angoreth or a different one? I have seen FREEDOM posting elsewhere to. I wonder why he doesn't post at this guild very much anymore, actually hardly anyone does!

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Jesse needs to get that running too but Eomond is supposed to set up another private RP. We need to PM these guys and get them on it.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
Mablung, I did not mention the Rangers because Heren Istarion and the Rangers formed an alliance long ago.:)

Theoden_King, a private rp like an rp restricted to the Mithril Knights (so no random members participate when it should be just the guild).

Don't worry about activity in the guild itself. Since you guys are an rp guild there is only so much you can do and most of it is outside the guild forum. Maybe try to find a way to get into the wars. The Mithril Knights should mean more than organized rping. Mablung had the right idea: this guild needs a new identity. Well....it used to be in the wars....just for some reason the leave of whiterider has diminished the guild from that status.:(

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Who among us would you have post in the wars? Only a few of us are qualified enough RPers to even think about going on that level I believe besides Nenya is the only one among us who would know where to come in and shes on hiatus. Also Nenya probably has enough on her plate without doing the MK war posts unless you have any other ideas I think we will need to find something else to do.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
You have a misconception of the wars. They are not the supreme rps with the greatest posts. They aren't the 5 star rps that get placed in the great smials (well they might get put there....I dunno).

Really I think you are all capable of role playing in the wars. There wouldn't be a question on where to come in. The question is what part you wanna play. Do you wanna be your own "secret organization" as intended in the beginning? Or do you wanna be an elite group of fighters for Gondor?

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Its better to have great posts there I really see no point of entering and hindering people with anything subpar myself but as I said before all of these decisions are for our abesent leaders to make. Oh yeah I just saw a few posts from Eomond in other places too.

Last edited:

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
Hey why doesn't the guild have rpg battles with other guilds like The Dark Legion?

Thread suggestions