🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Happenings, News, Announcements - 2004

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
trying means being..?

soltan gris said:
again something for all bulgarians (though it's a bit late for it already)
maybe i'm not a bulgarian... maybe i don't get all that is written above... but... sth red-and-white around my wrist still reminds me i'm a (small) part of it all :D

sth also reminded me that i was (still am?) part of these green boards once... so i decided to drop a line for old friends, new... everyone.

i know that saying that i'll try to find time to be a "live" part around here is worthless against writing sth connected with master t. so... i prefer just to say hello (and hope for more - still got unfinished things here, waiting, haunting me;))

------------
i see our "wraith" doesn't have too much time as well, or is it a lack of (sometimes) annoying people around her to stimulate some action? (i have a strange feeling i should have said it in small fonts, am i right?)

Attachments

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
...I am not ok.....definitely...the King is furious............. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The fact that I have been so busy lately with my exams,with the beginning of my second semester with its 6 courses and three projects explains everything.....

I do not have time for anything else but studying....(ok and some travelling around Luxembourg,Belgium,and Europe as a whole).
Besides everything has been so silent around that I just read and read some posts,but have not written anything....

I miss the Wraith and Finduilas.....without them this place is not the same..... :(

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
Hey, Angel, errrr..... do angels actually speak in 'small fonts'? :p ...errrrr... try even smaller..... :p :D

And you, King, come and visit me ..... IF YOU DARE!

HAHAHAHAHA ............

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Hey guys,is there anyone alive?Lhun,Manveru,Melian,Eriol,Finduilas.....?

I have not seen you for ages....but I have not been online for ages too.Those exams,projects,and real life as a whole did not let me have some fun around for quite a long time.Now after the end of my relatively successful exams and almost in the end of my project I have some free time for TTF and the Halls of Tolkienology-at least till the middle of August :).....

What about you?Should I hunt you with my spear in order to come back?..... ;) :rolleyes:

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Gil-Galad said:
What about you?Should I hunt you with my spear in order to come back?..... ;) :rolleyes:
gee, i haven't done it for ages, so i guess i can toss a few lines from me, right? :p

i'm in the middle of... nowhere, but always sth bumps into it (like this visit on ttf). i've got a few decisions to make, tho i'm not into ath in particular.. flying over scotish land these days (visiting sis in edinburgh - lovely place :D ).

melian.. well, she's pretty busy with diggings; likes it once, hates it another time (it is said that one must be there to understand all this :confused: ). i have little contact with her nowadays.

with the rest of you even worse.. i was snooping around the boards a few times in the past months, but... silence. maybe the time has come... :(

take care (whatever you do). you all are always close to me (i've lived the best times of my life so far here with you guys).

:)

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Manveru said:
gee, i haven't done it for ages, so i guess i can toss a few lines from me, right? :p

i'm in the middle of... nowhere, but always sth bumps into it (like this visit on ttf). i've got a few decisions to make, tho i'm not into ath in particular.. flying over scotish land these days (visiting sis in edinburgh - lovely place :D ).

melian.. well, she's pretty busy with diggings; likes it once, hates it another time (it is said that one must be there to understand all this :confused: ). i have little contact with her nowadays.

with the rest of you even worse.. i was snooping around the boards a few times in the past months, but... silence. maybe the time has come... :(

take care (whatever you do). you all are always close to me (i've lived the best times of my life so far here with you guys).

:)

hey Manv....so glad to see you around....That makes me believe we could gather the old party.....Will you give me a hand with The Economy of Numenor....just for the beginning?......

Ingwë

Creeping Death
Reaction score
Well, Finduilas is not here. She was around more than a month ago. I asked her whether she would be back or not be she tell me that she's too busy till the end of June but I don't see her now.
Lhun is in LotR Plaza...

Thread suggestions