The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

History of Arda

Ithilethiel

Reaction score
Usually, this podcast is dedicated to History but for April Fool's Day each year they do a fictional world's history. This year, they did the history of the Silmarils and the First Age of Arda. I figured I'd share!

iTunes Link
non-iTunes Link
As a History major I've listened to HI101 before. It's an interesting site that raises interest in and questions about as well as begins discussions on historical events. Sometimes I agree, sometimes not but always intellectually challenging.

I've been very busy lately so I thank you EA for posting this bc I totally missed it. Can't wait to hear their slant on Arda First Age and the Silmarils! :p

Miguel

Reaction score
Just heard it. Entertaining. Sauron did not went back to Angband as a ghost tho, he takes off flying in the shape of a vampire dripping blood all over the trees. Then lived in Taur-nu-Fuin for a while and after that is when he returns to Angband. Was that an April fools thing?.

Last edited:

Thread suggestions