🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

How many times...

How many times have you seen FOTR in theatres?

• 1-2

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • 5-6

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 7-8

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • more than 9

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • never (gasp!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Urylia

so so lonely
Reaction score
i saw it five times!!!
I would go more but i've been banned by my mom (grrrr)...lets see who saw it the most

Urylia

so so lonely
Reaction score
seriously?

thats like $110 dollars in movie money and thats if its matinee

Hanne

Reaction score
I've seen it 2 times but now I can't go anymore because my mom says it is a waste of money!!!!:mad: She says I have to buy the video!!!Duh!!

Urylia

so so lonely
Reaction score
mothers...geez
they don't understand the thrill of going to the theater and seeing the movie up close and really loud...its just not the same

R

Rohansangel

I've seen it 7 times goin on 8! Hurray! My mom thinks it's a waste of money but my dad is a major Tolkien fan ... I think I inherited it from him. :)

~The Angel of Rohan

Gamil Zirak

The Ladies' Dwarve
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I've only seen it once (It was on opening day though.). I can't get anyone to go see it with me again. My wife went the first time, but she won't go back. Oh well, I will just have to wait for the dvd and watch it a million times then.

Istar

Out like a light
Reaction score
I saw it once, with a budding Ringer and two other friends who barely ever heard of Tolkien. I never see any movie more than once... its not like the ending changes. The middle dosen't change either, but I wish it would, maybe they could make it seem like the book.

Istar

Isilme

Princess of Himling
Reaction score
I've seen it twice at the expensive theater ($12 a ticket!! geez!)
now I'm waiting for the DVD and for it to come out in the cheap theater (ahh $5 a ticket :)!)

Thread suggestions