🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

I don't like Elves!

Gnashar_the_orc

Reaction score
I don't like Elves! Seems to me they are way too perfect! They 're wise, they 're fair and they 're internal! They are too perfect for their own good! Does anybody else share the same views with me?

H

Harad

What about the other side of Elves?. They are also prideful (Feanor), murderous (the Kin-Slaying), and supremely stubborn (sons of Feanor). Does this make you like them any better?

JoS Metadi

Reaction score
Stupid "internal" elves. Always getting at you from the inside. ;) Good thing they aren't the same as Eternal elves, otherwise it would last forever. :D

JoS

Anira the Elf

lost and forgotten
Reaction score
dude, u have problems. elves are very respectable people and they are nice once u get to know them. u know that orcs used to be elves so u are insulting your own kind ( sort of). u would like me.... FOR DINNER!!!

* realizing what she just said she takes off running

" so long suckers!!!!:D :D :D"

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by Anira the Elf
dude, u have problems. elves are very respectable people and they are nice once u get to know them. u know that orcs used to be elves so u are insulting your own kind ( sort of). u would like me.... FOR DINNER!!!

* realizing what she just said she takes off running

" so long suckers!!!!:D :D :D"

Yeah i think so 2:) :) ;) . Elves are the best, better then any orc.

Last edited:

BelDain

The Faithful
Reaction score
Originally posted by YayGollum
Yay, Gnashar! I don't like them either. They are called the Firstborn when the Dwarves were created first. That's so evil. They are so boring because they just hide in their forests or run away to some stinky boring place on the sea. Gollum didn't like them either.
They are the Firstborn of the Children of Iluvatar.
The Dwarves don't change that.

Anarchist

The Eternal Champion
Reaction score
What I don't like from elves is that they are too proud. They think that being the firstborn makes the the best creatures in Middle Earth. I don't much like Orcs either though I pitty them. Dwarves are the best if you ask me. Hobbits too.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
No, the elves hadn't shown up yet and that one god who was like Hephaestus-the dude who was into making things with metal, I forget his name, was impatient for the elves to come so he made the Dwarves, but he didn't really know how to make them prettiful like the stinky elves, which is why they are all short and gruff and have beards. The Iluvitar dude came and he was like, "Hey, the elves were supposed to be first!" so the dude who made the Dwarves was about to kill them because he felt bad, but Iluvitar said, "Nah, just put them to sleep and we'll have the elves come later and then you can wake them up again." So, Ha! Dwarves were first!

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by YayGollum
Yay, Gnashar! I don't like them either. They are called the Firstborn when the Dwarves were created first. That's so evil. They are so boring because they just hide in their forests or run away to some stinky boring place on the sea. Gollum didn't like them either.

They were the firstborn they were with eru in his timeless halls. They might not have been the first born but they were made by eru and eru makes things the best. Aule wouldn't have the same quality.

Thread suggestions