🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

If You went to Tolkien-themed Party...

Elthir

Reaction score
As you can see from my photo, I'm far too handsome to go as anything but the Proud Puma of Pinnath Gelin.

Imrahil

Reaction score
I'd go as Beleg Cuthalion
I look decently like Beleg(from most peoples art), would just need to get the proper clothing and get my hair a bit longer. Already got the bow and sword

1stvermont

Reaction score
...Who would you go as, and, if you want to answer this one, how would you dress?

Would you choose to be a well-known character, an overlooked one like Ioreth, or a totally non-LOTR related character like Starbrow?

For the record, I went to such a party once as Celebrian, in a dark sage green dress with brown sleeves. I would have gone as Luthien, but didn't have enough dark blue fabric on hand :(.

I think I would be a random pipe smoking beer drinking Hobbit.

So instead of costumes do people were Tolkien themed cloths ever? I do .

Reaction score
I would make a half grey half white: cloak, tunic, wig, beard, hat, staff, and pants. then I could be half Gandalf the White and half Gandalf the Grey.
I could also go as Smaug my other favorite character (obviously), or Legolas Greenleaf.

I mean obviously I would go as Smaug, and plus Benedict Cumberbatch is my all-time favorite actor.

HalasĂ­an

Dunedain Ranger
Reaction score
My wife and I did go to a Tolkien-themed fundraiser party as the Lord and Lady of Cardolan back when we were writing our fanfic RP obout Cardolan.
My wife meets an old school friend who is dressed up as Gandalf! :D

Thread suggestions