🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

I'm NEW

I

Ivy Ice Wrath

I'm new can someone PLEASE help me ! I kinda don't really know what i'm doin'!

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, whaddya need help with? Posting, rules, Private Messages (PMs).

Check out the FAQ by clicking the button that says 'FAQ' at the top of almost every single forum page.

Rangerdave

He's Back!
Reaction score
Ever so slightly out of sync with reality
Not Knowing

Thats okay, I generally don't know what I'm doing either.
Just listen to the voices and everything will be fine.

You registered here, so you have proved to have taste and wisdom so read the posts, toss in your two cents and have a ball.

welcome aboard
RD

whiterider

Reaction score
Welcome ivy .Just browse throught the different forums and topics and if you find some thing interesting type a reply.Or alternativly write a topic of your own

Tarien

Patron of Oboists
Reaction score
I'm new too. But I have many posts! All I do is browse the 'General Discussions' forums and post into what I want to. To join an RPG, just PM the person who started it. You learn by experience. We could teach you lots, but what would you remember? And there is a feeling of acomplishment when you finally figure out TheTolkienForum . Just make sure you've read at least one J.R.R. Tolkien book first. That will give you something to go on about our Tolkineese forum-world.

Cheers! And Good Luck!

Anduril

Nil desperandum!
Reaction score
Welcome Ivy...to this house of deep and passionate feelings about Tolkien's books.

Be careful with the things you say, even the most insignificant particle or mistake can be used to expose you or to punish you at the first opportunity...

Just kidding...

Welcome and enjoy...

isilior

Reaction score
i'm new too!

Hey there! I'm new too! At the moment I'm looking for some juicy gossip and such but I haven't been too successful. Oh well, I'll lurk, just like the newbie I am...

Thread suggestions