🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Introducing the Periaur "One Post Contest"!!!!

Confusticated

Reaction score
I apologise for the dely.

I could almost quote Snaga in full with my judgement.

While Beth was thorough in presenting her side she neglected to really compare it with the other side.

Thol's post was not a very deep look into the issue.

But which criteria should I use in deciding which post was the better? Out of the context of the contest I would have said Beth's was, because it was so thorough, but in context of the competition... I'll have to give my vote to Thol, not because his post was better in itself, but because it hit closer to the real purpose.

It's been a fun contest. I hope Snaga will do another sometime.

Darkknight

Honourable Periaur
Reaction score
Is this contest still going? It appears as if nobody came to a decision. May I make a submission within a few days to a week on the topic of the Ents?

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure what happened here....but if you need answers, my suggestion to you is to contact Snaga directly, as he seems to be the master of ceremonies in this thread.

Otherwise...let's appoint a new person to run this competition and get it underway.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
From my point of view this contest is over.... long dead in fact. Its probably best for someone to run a new contest.

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
I agree...any volunteers?

We will need at least the following:

1 person to run the contest

at least 2 people to play the game.

That's three...three volunteers! Hahaha....

(hehehe.... :D :p sorry guys, I think I got possessed by Sesame Street's the Count....It doesn't happen often though...so please, put away the straight jackets. :eek: ;) )

Thread suggestions