The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Join the Mithril Knights

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
An elite force of warriors, We are the most deadly Knights ever to set foot on the battlefield. The Mithril Knights fight the forces of darkness to ensure that good always prevails.

In order to keep the threads in the guild more clean and organized, I have setup this thread as a "join only" thread. So,
in other words:
Join Here!
I will make all joining officail, so, if you want to join, don't post anywhere else!:) And remeber, you character has to be good and not evil.

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
welcome both of you! You may both join!:)

Halla Macar: Well, this is a new thread, so it looks like there's not very many people but there are quite a bit.:)

What you guys can do:
Anything! Check out all the threads and don't be shy! Jump right in! We'll be starting a rp soon that you can join also. If you have any questions, put them in the thread: Guild of the Mithril Knights

Beleg

Fading
Reaction score
Well as you are Good Guys fighting the Bad Guys, Beleg_Strongbow offers his services and wants to join.

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Welcome to the Mithril Knights, Beleg_Strongbow, check out the other thread and a rp in the guild will start soon:)

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Theoden_king, I love the name and welcome to the Mithril Knights, check out all the other cool threads in the guild, they're cool!

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
Hello:
I wish to join this guild. My character is an Elf. Is that ok? Also, is it okay for me to belong to the Guild of Elves as well? Let me know. Thanks!

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Anyone can join as long as they're not evil, and yes you can be in the GoE too:)

Welcome Jesse!

T

The_Swordmaster

My I join the Mithril Knights? My character is a dwarf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Welcome Swordmaster and Legolas254! I'll add you both to the list!

Legolaschick

Legolas is MINE! :)
Reaction score
Can I join and here is my RP-

Name- Vanaanooniel

Age-??

Gender-female

Race- Silvan wood Elf

Birth Place-Mirkwood

Location-not sure

Family-Father-Hundu Mother fawn and 2 little brothers

Wepons-Golden Bow and Silver arrows, also a sword the sword has a gem that is silky purple and it glows a pale white when orcs are near and a green when goblins are near and it glows red when dragons are near and glows a blue when some one is sneaking up behind you.

History- born and rasied in Mirkwood. Wondering place to place aways to return home. Can handle any wepon. Love her bow and arrows

Appearance- 5' 7 Light long blond hair worn in braded pigtales, fair skin,Light blue eyes Light brown boots, Leather pants, Silk shirt under a light leather vest.

Armor- Light chain mail-elven made

Mount-Light chestnut brown, kind yet wild sprit(like her master) Loves to run free in the woods or in the plains.

Last edited: