🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Lands, Territories, and the like

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
I seem to think that it wold be best to set up the lands as they are, and their lords. Now, if there are wars, we may postthe gains/loses here, nice and neat.:) This will make everything simpler for newbies who don't know what the heck is going on, or those who want in on the "action". I've attached this link to the official New Line Cinema's map of ME, which is very nice and filled with all that one would need to see. Refere here if you don't have a map or two pasted to your wall;) As I see it so far-
Ciryaher III and the Lady Kementari-Arnor as well as Eraidor
King E-Rohan
Mike B and Chippy-Gondor, though they have been silent
Dengen-Goroth and Tar-Ancalime-Mordor
Telchar-Khazad-Dum
So far all know, but if there is more post it here, and refere to the map for direction. Anothr thing, I believe South Ithilien and the such, west of Mordor, are Mordors. Just a little extension.
Still open-Rivendell, Harad, the Easternlings, Enedwaith, Iron Hills, The Brown Lands and Rhun(not for long ;)

http://www.lordoftherings.net/legend/map/flashmap.html

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Well, since there is now a full rebellion you could also to Enedwaith, right next to the contested lands (Though I think it's part of Eraidor). Also, 2 legions of Orcs (legion=500 each) has taken the lands on the banks of South Ithilien and southward, once known as South Gondor. This land is but a desert, and serves no purpose to Gondor, and it has not been claimed by Gondor, therefor it is now a province of Mordor. I do not declare war on Gondor, or any of her allies. For it is not of Gondor's land.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Nay, I stake my claim at a more northern location, I hereby usurp the lands of Minhiriath, Cardolan, and Rhudaur (the land between the Greyflood and the Brandywine) which doth include such places as Bree and Fornost(my capitol). As for those of bree, I decree you a free people, with an election is to be held in bree to who is to be the new mayor, anyone wishing to apply for the position can PM me. And for Rhudaur, is'nt there a Knight of Rhudaur? If there is you can lay claim to your land and rule it as you see fit.

Last edited:

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Forgive me,but im tring to peice together Elessars claim. This is the fourth age. Ciryhaer is the true heir of
Elros; he ruled the ReUnited Realms until the thrown of Gondor
was taken by the ELECTED King Mike (who is not even of Numeanorian blood). After the thrown of Gondor was usurped the Battle of Threachery took place (heres some proof http://www.thetolkienforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222). After the Battle he removed to Arnor shareing his Kingdom with Mike.
Elessar ive heard you call yourself the heir of Elfstone,
you are claiming to be the rightful heir to Arnor and Gondor? How is this possible? Mike you could be more involed than you think

by the way Dengen, it was nice of you to put my name up there

Last edited:

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
First I have answers.
Kem, you seem to be a little lax in your knowledge of LOTR, Elessar is Aragorn, heir of Isildur. In the end of the LOTR I spoke of reuniting the lands. My name in the appendix of the Sil reads as thus-
Aragorn- the thirty-ninth heir of Isildur in direct line; King of the reunited realms of Arnor and Gondor after the War of the Ring; wedded Arwen, daughter of Elrond. Called the Heir of Isildur

Then Questions,
It makes me wonder, both you and your husband speak of the fourth age and times after my supposed death. In which book or other of tolkiens peices do these lay? For the furthest into the fourth age I have read was simply the end of the Unfinished Tales and the uprising of Harad again. And also i would like to add that the forum is not of the fourth age, it is where all of the ages meet. I simply cannot shake the feeling that Ciryaher.

Oh, and IF ciryaher is the heir of elros, which I am not, Than he can go back and rule the submerged realm of Numenore, for that is his kingdom. He can leave my realm and good people alone.

Have a nice day- €

Last edited:

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Well Kem, you are the high Queen of Arnor. And could you guys please take this discussion to another thread, this one is to serve for any and all RP's where we can post land gains, our army, and such, not battle. Thanks.

Lucie Baggins

Mayor of the Shire
Reaction score
Elessar-
Your territories seem to be getting very close to Hobbiton- I hope you're not planning to take over there, too. We don't need someone else like Sharkey, trying to force changes on us. Please don't try anything like that- or you'll have the whole hobbit community up in arms :mad: .

~Lucie the Wonderful but Worried :( ~

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
worry not, mrs. baggins, i shall do with all of the hobbits what I did with Bree, they shall run themselves, as will all who I liberate, save for the men of Arnor, of which I shall Be King, Most of the rest of Eriador shall rule itself.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
I'm really glad i'm included, cause dengen you haven't pmd me any time soon or recent.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Elessar...you've got a lot of balls saying Kem doesn't know her LotR stuff: http://www.thetolkienforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377

Isn't Elfstone the same guy as Elessar...

You are the rightful heir to Gondor, but I was elected. As for the realms being reunited: Today is a day in the Fourth Age, the Age of Men, but King Ciryaher resides in Arnor, and rules over there. He asked to move to there, and I granted it to him.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
All lands from the south banks of South Ithilien and southward are mine. Everything Northward you must speak with Chippy or Mike, whoever's in charge.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
why, then do people use their names? I picked the name Elessar because I saw alot of myself in him. I will be him, even If I have to be his clone made by aliens and sent into the future unknowingly.

Everything already set up doesnt fit with tolkiens stuff, I mean the white council is made of WIZARDS with like harry potter type magical powers. none of that was tolkien. And gondor certinly didnt have elections for its kings, it had lineage. I think everybody is being just a little bit hypocritical. were there guilds in tolkiens world? Were there flying potatoes? You have to losten up a bit, I mean the prancing pony would be boring if we followed every detail. I just happen to like the ages of elves and men better than the age of men. I mean we live in an age of men, what is the fun of fantasy if it resembles reality?

Thats it, im sorry, im not going to argue with you, you are firm set in your ways and i cannot sway them, I give away all my lands, and the rebellion is ended, or as a matter of fact, i guess it never even existed. So much for fun at the forum.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Names are just different ways of identifying you. You do not need to be your name while playing an RPG.

Borbroniol (RP5) was a guy who many people controlled. Everyone just gives in their own twist to the story. Whats the fun if you.

The RPs are played in the Fourth Age because we don't want to alter Tolkien's timeline. The wizards guild is just a clique of people.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Ellesar even though in the details you are the rightful King of Gondor Mike was elected and he shall rule Gondor until he steps down just let him rule Gondor aren't you more thinking of Arnor that is where you shall rule not Gondor Mike was the King and he will be you shall Rule Arnor once i crush his head with my hand and squeese all of the blood out of his head and take out his eyes and and step and give his body to a hungry man eating dragon oh sorry got carried away lol;)

Anyway i am happy i got my rightful land Rohan AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO CLAIM ROHAN I SHALL KILL THEM TO THEIR BODYS ROT oops sorry got carried away again lol:p

But i would like Rivendell to stay left alone not owned by anyone let it govern itself

and i also would like that whoeva hold Ithilien that they hand it over to Tal or i shall have to deal with them lolehehehehehhehe:D

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
If I must, I will take Thranduil's place and rule over Greenwood the Great..
But I strongly oppose any organized attempt to lay a basis for rpg's: they should be spur-of-the-moment stories, written with intent and depth. Adding a huge plot and characters and rulers etc. will only decrease the quality of the rpgs. Well, I have spoken..

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
I agree Ponti, we have to start a thread where everyone can post there actions, it should be writin like a story and have no OOC arguements (like in the RPG 5). You have to be very descriptive....

Thread suggestions