🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Languages

Ragnarok

Grand Master (Funk)
Reaction score
Everyone says 'blah, I want to learn Sindarin, blah Quenya, blah Tengwar blah blah blah!' My point is I want to learn the Black Speech of Mordor. Is it possible to learn, and how/where can I? Do any of you speak it? I also want to speak Elven. I know there are people on this forum that can speak it. Where are you hiding!? Heh. I just want to know how I can learn to speak it.:)

Last edited:

Ragnarok

Grand Master (Funk)
Reaction score
Dont be shy, I KNOW you know. My Eye sees all. Please, Im keeping this post alive till the Moderators send it back into the Shadow!:D

chrome_rocknave

Frodo Lives!
Reaction score
hehe--just wanted to let you know that I saw your post...but alas I haven't any information to give you on The Tongue of Mordor....sorry :rolleyes:

Cian

sylvan madman
Reaction score
Not much at all is known of the Mornalambë or Black Speech. See "Ardalambion" on the web for a very very good Tolkien language site. Cheers

Thread suggestions