🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Lecture Schedule

Aiwendil2

Reaction score
I must apologize for the fact that the Narn essay has not appeared yet. The beginning of the semester has turned what should have been a short delay into a long one.

Firawyn

Verbatim et litteratim.
Reaction score
I'm confused. :confused: Are the lectures going to be posted here or somewhere else? Just-just-just someone please explain this thing to me. I would be interested in doing one or two in the future. Perhaps the history of Sauron...

Eriol

Estel
Reaction score
Sabeen said:
I'm confused. :confused: Are the lectures going to be posted here or somewhere else? Just-just-just someone please explain this thing to me. I would be interested in doing one or two in the future. Perhaps the history of Sauron...
This thread is just to discuss the schedule. So if you want to do one, you say what is the subject, and when do you think it will be done. Then, at the appointed time (hehe, we had our share of late lectures, so don't worry about that), you open a thread with your lecture, and in that thread the lecture is discussed.

The thread of your lecture becomes stickied by the Guild-Leader, once it is posted.

I hope that helps.

If you (or Finduilas :)) wants to do a lecture, just go ahead and state the subject and the date of the lecture right here.

Firawyn

Verbatim et litteratim.
Reaction score
How about...The History of Sauron and Melkor sometime in early June? That way I have a little time to prepare myself.

What say you?

Eriol

Estel
Reaction score
Sabeen said:
How about...The History of Sauron and Melkor sometime in early June? That way I have a little time to prepare myself.

What say you?
Ok by me. Set a date.

Even wraiths are welcome :cool:.

Thread suggestions